User avatar

Micah

  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Isn't he the one who's also going to get the bucket? (eek!)

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: ~THIS OR THAT~

    Sorry, but what's pom?? Love, or happiness

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    I think, if we came from apes, they would do the same physical activities that we do, and actually talk. But they don't. They also mostly walk on four limbs. ...

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: ~THIS OR THAT~

    Ben Stiller Horses or dogs

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    There's actually a sequal to Chinese Cinderella, but I didn't read it. It's more of a fantasy though. :)

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    When we die, it's our spirit that will go somewhere, wherever you choose to believe, and personally, I believe in heaven and hell. A spirit is our invisible self, the ...

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Everyone has a spirit, which can be a source of proof. There IS spiritual proof of God. Spirituality has nothing in particular to do with spiritual proof. It is simply ...

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    I don't know who wrote it...Adelaide something..but it's called Chinese Cinderella . It's sort of an autobiography, and it is absolutely beautiful. It makes me cry every time I read ...

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: ~THIS OR THAT~

    Both American Idol or Meeting Matthew Mcconaughey :)

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: ~THIS OR THAT~

    Hey, you didn't put any more options!!:( Well, i'll do it: Popstar or world renowned writer

    May 31, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    And finally - please, please, please... just do some research into evolution. Long before monkeys, came shrew like creatures. Before them, lizards. Before them, sea creatures (like fish and stuff). ...

    May 31, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: ~THIS OR THAT~

    In this game someone gives two choices, and the next person has to choose the one they'd rather have. Then they put another two choices, and the game progresses. :wink: ...

    May 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Good on ya Bobo. :) Anyway, if we supposedly WERE less intellegent than other beings, or animals why is the world so amazingly advanced today? And if animals were more ...

    May 30, 2005
  • General Articles Re: A day in my house (true story)

    Yeah, well I did just whip this up for something I was doing, and didn't focus directly on emotional points and such.

    May 30, 2005
  • General Articles Re: A day in my house (true story)

    The ringing sound grew louder, and in my drowsy, half asleep world, it began to sound rather annoying. Suddenly it grew to such a pitch that I woke with a ...

    May 28, 2005


Poetry is like a bird, it ignores all frontiers.
— Yevgeny Yevtushenko