User avatar

Micah

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are humans just animals?

    When I saw this post, the first thing I did was laugh. Honestly! I've hung back for a while, just observing...now i'll delve in. Sureal, you probably already know what ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Abominable snowman & extraterrestial beings.

    Quite right, there! ;)

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Abominable snowman & extraterrestial beings.

    You mean the discovery channel??! Oops!

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Mel Gibson had nothing to do with creating the passion, he didnt write it. It's been around for centuries. It was written to scare pegans into christianity. its propaganda, nothing ...

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Sureal, try the Ark one, I mean the ark of the covenant one. It'll have it on the website. Or there's the Noah's Ark one, whichever one takes your fancy. ...

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Really?? Oh dear. You replyed to something else in the same post, but seemed to have missed the question. It's this: If believing in spirituality is not believing in a ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    I wasn't suggesting the site to prove we have a spirit, Qi. That was to do with evolution... Sureal, as long as you've had a peek at that site, then ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Abominable snowman & extraterrestial beings.

    Actually, with the Yeti, all the sightings seemed to be in around the same decade. I think it was a big fraud, to be honest. But, there were a few ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Abominable snowman & extraterrestial beings.

    Here we go again...!! I know there are so many theories conerning the yeti and aliens. Do they exist? Are they real? Where do they come from? Also, there are ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    WHAT?!

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Dream Pets

    I thought of another one of mine. I'd absolutely love a white dolphin, with blue eyes. Wouldn't it look fab? Hehe I'd probly call it Mystic.

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Great, Bobo. Let me state a few things here. If believing in spirituality is not believing in a spirit(s) then, what is it :?: Tell me that. God does certainly ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: ~THIS OR THAT~

    Both Sahara or The fighting temptations?

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Look, I may not have any physical proof of a spirit, but I KNOW you can't prove we DON'T have one. Trying to prove we DO have one would be ...

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Dream Pets

    I know everyone probably has a dream pet they'd love to own, and me, well, I've got millions! But I do have just a couple real favorite ones. Here they ...

    Jun 7, 2005


"I think; therefore, I am."
— RenĂ© Descartes