-
Re: Are humans just animals?
Humans have dreams. Is there proof that animals dream? QiGuaiGongFu, you are obviously trying to give proof against my belief, so why wouldn't yours be relivent?
Jul 4, 2005 -
Re: Christian Debate and Discussion
Crysi: I agree with what you just said. Personally, my belief in Christ is not based on 'proof' or anything of the sort, because Jesus said if we believe by ...
Jul 4, 2005 -
Re: Are humans just animals?
Oh and another thing. Humans have a conscience, and animals don't-unless you train them that something they do is wrong, like poo in the house or something. ;) Just a ...
Jun 30, 2005 -
Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?
Um, yeah, but why think about stuff like this anyway? That's what brings on temptation. I mean, get real! That version of the bible I put back there was NIV, ...
Jun 30, 2005 -
Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?
Lol, DarkerSarah. :) Jesus and God are the same, so in talking about Jesus we are, initially, talking about God too. Of course all his power came from God, his ...
Jun 30, 2005 -
Re: Christian Debate and Discussion
Um, I don't think so A. Any sin can be forgiven, but if you haven't been forgiven before you die, as in Judas' situation then...you go wherever people think they'll ...
Jun 30, 2005 -
Re: Christian Debate and Discussion
Aba-solutely, DarkerSarah, lol, that's what everyone DOES NOT GET!
Jun 29, 2005 -
Re: Christian Debate and Discussion
I don't see what's to talk about, in relation to the fall, seeing as everything that happened in the bible was part of God's plan for human kind, and even ...
Jun 29, 2005 -
Re: Are humans just animals?
Yeah, so are we animals or not then? Basically you're saying we are, but we aren't. I believe that we are NOT. Because in the bible, I repeat, God gave ...
Jun 29, 2005 -
Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?
If jesus never lived, never said what he said, never done what he had done with his life, your saying christianity would be the same? I think not. Because he ...
Jun 29, 2005 -
Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?
Yes, bobo, you're right. But in saying that, christians still can't think that it's okay to be homosexual, and then just ask for forgiveness for their acts, because that's totally ...
Jun 29, 2005 -
Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?
The bible is also stolen more than any book in the world. Thousands of years? Not millions, im sorry. 2 thousand years ago, there was no bible, it wasnt until ...
Jun 27, 2005 -
Re: Are humans just animals?
Actually, I've seen heaps of people become christians by just listening to a testimony. So, that's not true. Animals probably know who made them, they're not dumb! ;) The fact ...
Jun 27, 2005 -
Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?
To be honest, any true christian will know that homosexuality is wrong. Of course you love people the way they are, but not what they do. I know, i know.
Jun 24, 2005 -
Re: Are humans just animals?
Religion has been with people right throught the ages, in my eyes, because when God made Adam, Adam knew who was God. He also gave Adam dominion over all the ...
Jun 24, 2005
