User avatar

Micah

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Sure, sure. Those sort of religions can do all that-teach people methods on 'how to live', but in the end, are they really worth it? Do they offer a personal ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Meh, exactly, Qi. I don't really base much on free will, because as a christian, I just try and do what the Lord tells me. Sure, everyone can THINK they ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Yea, but if you did actually say something like that, I wonder what would happen. When the All Blacks (our top rugby team) played in one of the national cups, ...

    Jul 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Guys guys, come on. Don't get in a tangle about Jesus' last words. I do agree with Qi though, Jesus WAS asking a question. God turned his back on Jesus, ...

    Jul 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Seeing as there's NO solid evidence supporting BOTH these theories, it's just a matter of personal belief, and my personal belief is the creation by God theory. Sureal, why isn't ...

    Jul 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Sponson, I find that annoying too, but oh well. Just one thing i've gathered from this debate since my last post four pages back, and that is, that those who ...

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    I dunno. I think that whole three AND one thing is a pretty easy concept to handle. A being with infinate power could easily manifest itself in three parts, but ...

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    Yea, DarkerSarah, that totally is what i was trying to point out. Thanks. QiGuaiGongFu, I know that's not necessary, but I mean WHEN you DO. Let's drop it eh?

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are humans just animals?

    So you're not even branier or better than an ant?? Man that sounds funny. I guess it's how you look at it though, eh?

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    Not stupid insignificant things like that, QiGuaiGongFu. I thought you were old enough to know that. And if you hate someone enough, then yea, you sometimes think how nice it ...

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are humans just animals?

    Whatever. Duh, Micah is female.

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Sheesh agreed, darkersarah.

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    What seperates christianity from other religions, is the fact that we ourselves can have a personal relationship with God. Not one other religion says that their God died for them. ...

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    What I mean is, if your thinking about things that are wrong, you must want to do them. God knows everything that we are thinking, so wrong thoughts are as ...

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Bobo, it says in the bible that the three can become one, but they can also seperate, as in when Jesus bcame a man. In that case, God the father ...

    Jul 6, 2005


“Hope” is the thing with feathers - That perches in the soul - And sings the tune without the words - And never stops - at all -
— Emily Dickinson