User avatar

Micah

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are humans just animals?

    Yes. And that also shows that those evolution scientists didn't know what they were talking about.

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are humans just animals?

    Yeah, but how do scientists KNOW their dates are right? HOW can they be absolutely sure? I mean, i've heard of a story where some scientists made a normal cave ...

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Devil and Harry Potter?

    Surreal, my friends have told me alot about Harry Potter, and i've also seen bits of the movie. I honestly think books like Silverfin (The young James Bond) books and ...

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Besides, Qi, why is it pompous and self-serving to know God? Griffin basically said the same as me. Snoink asked what my relationship with God is like, so I answered ...

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Your "divine" is female, Galatea. A totally different God, to me.

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Devil and Harry Potter?

    Never read Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, or ANY of C.S. Lewis' books. Don't want to either, their boring. I prefer true stories.

    Aug 5, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Son of Man part 1

    Son of Man Bethany paused in the doorway of her home, her deep green eyes reflecting the dusky orange glow of the sky. She stared, unblinking, at a mountain of ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Why?

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are humans just animals?

    oh? And how do you know that?

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are humans just animals?

    Sure, but where did they live and hunt when houses and cities weren't there? Plus, animals simply carry on doing what the generations before them did. Humans choose their own ...

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Hunter i'd apologize after, but that wasn't the point I was making. Yeah, sure, that anaology applies to someone who doesn't even know God, or who doesn't know how he ...

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Aye. (hey snoink, girl, you've got a fine brain! Thanx =} ) Y'know, since this is a 'Christian debate and descussion', but we're not really allowed to express our feelings ...

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    I truly feel sorry for you then, Hunter. Because that's the difference. When someone knows that they can ask for forgiveness, but think they can do it any time, then ...

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Heaven is a reward for those who have followed the Lord, on HIS terms, not theirs. We don't get rewards for nothing, do we? You have to earn it. And ...

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Sorry Bobo, I misunderstood you. But what you just said is exactly what I agree with. =) Qi, I can see where you're coming from, but only one type of ...

    Jul 27, 2005


Stop being mean to your self-insert character, you're just being mean to yourself.
— WeepingWisteria