-
Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?
Hmmm. I think that's something we can't explain Incan.
Aug 10, 2005 -
Re: Christian Debate and Discussion
Because that's WHY he created us Incan. So he could see if we would BELIEVE or if our little brains were too simple to believe something so infinite.
Aug 10, 2005 -
Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?
Hey bon, have you read the left behind series?
Aug 10, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Snoink, show me a pic!
Aug 10, 2005 -
Re: The Devil and Harry Potter?
Oh come on sureal! They're OK! Maybe it's cuz he's fourteen? ;) Or was it the dialogue?
Aug 10, 2005 -
Re: Christian Debate and Discussion
But how can God be a Goddess? And at the same time? I think that sounds wierd!
Aug 10, 2005 -
Re: Are humans just animals?
OK Qi, so they're still tring to prove evolution? Do they know beyond a shadow of doubt that it's true? As for animal desire, I think they DO have desires, ...
Aug 10, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Qi do you draw those pics? They are majorly cool! That one of Gal is amazing!
Aug 9, 2005 -
Re: Tattoos
Maoris have always had 'mokos', since back in N.Z. history, which are types of tattoos. I'm part maori BUT. I don't want one. Never. It's like using your body for ...
Aug 9, 2005 -
Re: Help!!
Sounds good! Do you mean it's gonna be like 'teen saves world' type of thingy? Cuz if so, those stories are always popular! ;)
Aug 9, 2005 -
Re: Son of Man part 1
Snoink, why do you always have to write so much?! ;) I don't have time to read it right now, but I skimmed it. Rincewind: OK. It's ok. But, i'm ...
Aug 9, 2005 -
Re: The Devil and Harry Potter?
Haha, but no. Christians are not 'scared' at all. (Oh yeah, a series of unfortunate events are pretty cool.)
Aug 9, 2005 -
Re: Are humans just animals?
Hmmmm. Sounds pretty dodgy to me, but thats how the world goes. So saying, if a totally wierd, new theory became known to scientists, with alot of authentic evidence supporting ...
Aug 9, 2005 -
Re: Christian Debate and Discussion
Cool snoink! =) Qi Qi Qi. What can I say to you? I think that it is obvious, that you have not yet grasped the reason for the meaning of ...
Aug 9, 2005 -
Re: Son of Man part 1
Thanks for the advo. Yeah, I know what you two mean. Robotic speaking is my one main problem in stories, but i'll get there. Maybe give me some suggestions on ...
Aug 8, 2005
