User avatar

Micah

  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: A Sentence of a New Life - Chapter 4

    yea, I know, but I mean we can't really use it becuz it's not much part of our language today. Unless ur writing sounds like Dickens. ;)

    Nov 4, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Touched by an Angel pt. 5

    Thank you. ;) I critted ya story, btw. *At LAst*

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Who

    [I've written about five songs, but this is my latest. I play the guitar so I make up tunes to go with them on that.] WHO Verse 1 Did you ...

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Creation

    Is that just one long verse?

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: in my dreams

    It's cute. ;)

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: A Tale of Two Cities~Charles Dickens

    I know this is long, but if you've read any of Dicken's books, they're always pretty long. I adore them anyway, and I just had to say something about Dickens ...

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: A Diary of a Young Girl - Anne Frank

    Since I've read the book Snoink, this was pretty good. :) Except it never made me cry. ;)

    Nov 4, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Touched by an Angel pt. 5

    The night was fine and clear, as a certain lanky, ‘vacant-faced youth’ sat watching a group of teenagers playing soccer on Waihi reserve. He had sat for a while, staring ...

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: A Sentence of a New Life - Chapter 4

    Lol. :p I sort of liked this section, because even though I haven't read the other chapters I know what's happening. At least the story told me that!! Watch the ...

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!

    That's not exactly something one can put into words....its one of those mysteries of faith. I know my life is fulfilling as a Wiccan just as she knows her life ...

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!

    Indeed. And would you be able to justify a statement like that with just as much confidence?

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!

    You wanna know something? Sometimes, one can be a better christian without doing all the things other people THINK you should do to be a christian. If you're not following ...

    Oct 29, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Touched by an Angel pt. 4

    Nox, what's happened to your review?? I know this was sort of a boring part, but I do value your opinions!! ;) It's all gonna lead up to something, fo' ...

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!

    Of course. Qi: May I politely ask what is wrong with my knowing the meaning of life before I have reached the end of puberty? Honestly, I would rather know ...

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!

    I'm tired of this. Tired of everyone. No matter what anyone says, I know who God is. I know there IS a God. Believe what you will, no human can ...

    Oct 26, 2005


First you broke my moustache, now you break my heart.
— MaybeAndrew