User avatar

Micah

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    But how we evolved is still a theory. Yeah, and thats the one i'm talking about. :roll: Of course the 'other' evolution is fact, i mean... :wink:

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Good idea. Who's gonna do it?? This goes back to something Galatea wrote, (directed at me) a few pages back. She asked "Have you ever taught, Micah?'' And went on ...

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Haha. Hey, someone steals something of mine. I have a faint suspicion of who did it, but I don't have enough evidence to support my suspicion. So then, I don't ...

    Aug 17, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Son of Man part 1

    Thats how I wanted it to be though.

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Life -unfinished-

    Preddy good! The only thing I can offer is this: Try and keep rhyming systimatic in a poem thats mainly a rhyme. Because some parts rhymed perfectly, and others didn't ...

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Because then they shouldn't say that should they. Simple dear.

    Aug 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    No honest, mine was extremely strange, no joking. It was about Dad, but I don't wanna write about it on here. =s

    Aug 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Well then. If they don't have enough evidence, why do they say its fact?

    Aug 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Wow! Thats an amazing dream little Tex! I've had one like that before too. Qi. I think you went too far this time.

    Aug 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    But Qi! Haven't I heard you say somewhere before, that if I were to ask any scientist if evolution had been proved beyond a shadow of doubt, they would say ...

    Aug 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    I should think that the bible being written by more than one person is perfectly clear. Qi, you may be an 'expert' on religions of the world, but I'm telling ...

    Aug 16, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Hidden reality

    Hidden Reality This world isn’t simple to me, anymore It was only a complex idea thought before That someone dreamed up when life was a bore Can’t you see all ...

    Aug 16, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Son of Man part 1

    Thank you for stating that. Anyway. I've edited the story a again, and used some of the advice you guys gave, so here it is.

    Aug 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are humans just animals?

    I think you will know by now, that I believe humans are MORE than just animals, so I'm finished with this thread. Goodbye.

    Aug 15, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Son of Man part 1

    I don't think ryan said anything half as offensive as slytherinseeker did. But hey. Thanks you guys.

    Aug 10, 2005


what are stories if not just vehicles for the pain of your own heart
— soundofmind