User avatar

Micah

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    I think whatever works best is the right choice, as long as the children are made to understand WHAT they did wrong. That's a key point in understanding. (sorry, there ...

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    Child discipline. A touchy subject in human society today. Should we discipline our children? Should we leave them to do whatever? How should we bring them up?? The root word ...

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Life and Death

    Why should the "bad people" live longer?? I agree with you though, we do have a purpose in life.

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Thats interesting, because where I live the learning progress is 'girls learn faster than boys' but you'd probably have to come here to believe me. I know what i'm talking ...

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Public, Private, or Home School.

    No, J. Wilder, being homeschooled doesn't make me that way. It's just my character. I said I still liked friends, but that they are all OLDER than me. And when ...

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Life and Death

    Old age is something to be appreciated.

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Life and Death

    Because, of course, when you are no longer alive, you can't decide whether you still want to live or not.

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Public, Private, or Home School.

    Qi, how much do you actually KNOW about homeschooling? I totally disagree with you about what you said about it. Parents do NOT simply teach what they want their children ...

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Qi, in case you didn't notice, I was generally talking about children from the age of 6-12, where girls learn faster than boys. It's true. Most boys are hands-on learners, ...

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Homeschooling rulz!

    I like being isolated!! ;) Plus, i'm not that much of a socializer anyway, so homeschooling suits me fine. I have played in school sports teams though, and I do ...

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Homeschooling rulz!

    *nods acceptantly* Like how?

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Homeschooling rulz!

    I noticed that quite a few people are homeschooled on this site, so if you are, this thread is for us homeschooled people. :wink: How many are?? Roll up people!

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Wo0t wo0t! You go girl! Are you an N.Z.er?

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I drew this on paint. Oh by the way, the lips are real. *grins sheepishly* Thats why I asked if you drew those pics Qi, because I so love drawing.

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Eternity

    Breaking through banks of cascading clouds a ray of golden splendour shines forth to look upon an earth so uniquely created In God's eyes a jewel of much worth Two ...

    Aug 17, 2005


I love how we all band together to break things...
— Kelpies