User avatar

Micah

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Life and Death

    Because god is beyond that anyway. Plus who was it that quoted the bible?? And who was claiming that Lucifer appears more than once in it? It seems to me, ...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Public, Private, or Home School.

    Yes, in the US. And Rei, if your homeschooled using a curriculum, then that IS a formal education. Plus with the curriculum I do, you can get your school certificate-all ...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Life and Death

    Some translations can lead away from the origional meaning. Those of you who believe there is no good or evil. What the?? Where'd you get that illogical idea? When you ...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Public, Private, or Home School.

    It doesn't take much to understand voilence man! It doesn't even need understanding! Violence is violence. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to work that out. Are you ...

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Life and Death

    I think it does actually matter. Things can seem right to us, because yeah, we don't always know for sure whether right is right, or whether wrong is wrong. But ...

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    He sure does, mate. What about Jet Li?? He's not as cool though.

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    You just have to watch a child to find out what type of discipline will work.

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Public, Private, or Home School.

    Haha DEAR, but I didn't even mention TV. So there.

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Life and Death

    Good for you.

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Public, Private, or Home School.

    I'm never gonna go to school. And i've already dealt with voilence before, dear.

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Oh. Sorry.

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    Definately, jennafina, same here. You know, it's not what the parent does to punish misbehaviour, its the attitude they use when punishing a child that determines what the kid will ...

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Bruice Lee?? Yeah, he's cool as.

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Life and Death

    Death Comes to All This, too, I carefully explored: Even though the actions of godly and wise people are in God's hands, no one knows whether or not God will ...

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    DarkerSarah, I'm glad discipline worked for you!! ;) I was smacked quite alot, and sometimes I knew I deserved it, but other times it only made me angry and hateful. ...

    Aug 22, 2005


Memories, left untranslated, can be disowned; memories untranslatable can become someone else’s story.
— YiYun Li