User avatar

Micah

  • Art & Photography Re: Computer drawings (art)

    Thanks! :) Ok, Bobo, here they come.

    Dec 21, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Life in my heart

    Since I consider you as a good writer Snoink, this has to be my best!! :)

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Hidden reality

    Gee, thanks snoink!! And yeah, I was checking back after two months leave!! Lol :)

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Computer drawings (art)

    Yea, but it didn't. I have an account on Photobucket and I put the pics on there from My pictures. But when I clicked them they were small, even though ...

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Computer drawings (art)

    I have nothing to do so I thought i'd put a couple of my pictures on here. I do sketching and computer drawing, which is fun, and sometimes painting; I've ...

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: ID by what you wear an what music you listen too

    If you knew me personally, you'd probably be surprised. On this site I have talked, ranted and raved, distributed my opinions no matter who cares. But in real life, if ...

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: War Drums

    Quite excellent! And, yes, I loved that friendship line. :)

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Life in my heart

    Gee thanks. This must be my best!!

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Hidden reality

    Wow, thanks you guys!! I'm glad the point got through. ~Micah

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Eternity

    Thanx everyone!! Oh and water lily, you're the first person to have commented on my av. :)

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: A Tale of Two Cities~Charles Dickens

    Doesn't anyone like Charles Dickens?? Strange...

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!

    Sorry if I offended anyone, but I'm not changing my personality to suit yours. or my beliefs in life. So if your life is fulfilling, then good. I was only ...

    Nov 12, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Who

    OK.

    Nov 12, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: A Diary of a Young Girl - Anne Frank

    Lol. ;):lol:

    Nov 12, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Creation

    That's what I thought.

    Nov 4, 2005


By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach.
— Winston Churchill