-
Re: Computer drawings (art)
Thanks! :) Ok, Bobo, here they come.
Dec 21, 2005 -
Re: Life in my heart
Since I consider you as a good writer Snoink, this has to be my best!! :)
Dec 16, 2005 -
Re: Hidden reality
Gee, thanks snoink!! And yeah, I was checking back after two months leave!! Lol :)
Dec 16, 2005 -
Re: Computer drawings (art)
Yea, but it didn't. I have an account on Photobucket and I put the pics on there from My pictures. But when I clicked them they were small, even though ...
Dec 16, 2005 -
Re: Computer drawings (art)
I have nothing to do so I thought i'd put a couple of my pictures on here. I do sketching and computer drawing, which is fun, and sometimes painting; I've ...
Dec 16, 2005 -
Re: ID by what you wear an what music you listen too
If you knew me personally, you'd probably be surprised. On this site I have talked, ranted and raved, distributed my opinions no matter who cares. But in real life, if ...
Dec 16, 2005 -
Re: War Drums
Quite excellent! And, yes, I loved that friendship line. :)
Dec 16, 2005 -
Re: Life in my heart
Gee thanks. This must be my best!!
Dec 16, 2005 -
Re: Hidden reality
Wow, thanks you guys!! I'm glad the point got through. ~Micah
Dec 16, 2005 -
Re: Eternity
Thanx everyone!! Oh and water lily, you're the first person to have commented on my av. :)
Dec 16, 2005 -
Re: A Tale of Two Cities~Charles Dickens
Doesn't anyone like Charles Dickens?? Strange...
Nov 17, 2005 -
Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!
Sorry if I offended anyone, but I'm not changing my personality to suit yours. or my beliefs in life. So if your life is fulfilling, then good. I was only ...
Nov 12, 2005 -
Re: Who
OK.
Nov 12, 2005 -
Re: A Diary of a Young Girl - Anne Frank
Lol. ;):lol:
Nov 12, 2005 -
Re: Creation
That's what I thought.
Nov 4, 2005
