User avatar

MiRaCLeS

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there. I'm... who's that there?

    Hello! I'm Miracles/Mira/the-crazy-person-whose-caps-lock-is-having-a-seizure xD. Anyway, welcome, I guess. That's really interesting how you started writing when a writer talked to you. Personally, t

    May 31, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Let me introduce myself...

    Hello! Welcome to YWS. Here, you will get a lot of feedbacks and reviews, provided of course that you are willing to do the same with others. Everyone here's pretty ...

    May 12, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Konnichiwa=Hello in Japanese !! I am a new member

    Hello there KawaiiNeko! I hope you enjoy this site. You say you listen to J-pop and K-pop and I've been wanting to listen to those for a long time, they ...

    May 8, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello and other introductions. . .

    Hello Sleeptheif! Welcome to YWS! Interesting username you got there. I don't know about the rest of the authors you mentioned there, but I do know that Cornelia Funke and ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: HELLO PEOPLES!!!!

    Oh, hi, never reliased you're that new. Even newer than me and you already have done more reviews than me! I suppose a 'Welcome to YWS' is a bit late. ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Rogue Knitting Sends Greeting

    Hi Waysock, What a peculiar username you have. But hey, I like it. Welcome to YWS. I'm sure you've heard that a million times before, but, hey, what do you ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey guys

    Hello ToodleyDoo, Welcome to YWS. I'm sure you'll find everyone quite friendly here. And yes, I do have to agree with SmylinG, your name is awesome. And you play the ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hello TheKing8, Welcome to YWS. It's like heaven for writers and it grows on you real quick. I think that most of the basics have already been explained by SmylinG. ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ah, my merry fellows!

    Hello Chrisila! Welcome to the heaven so called, "Young Writers Society." Your introduction paragraph was awesome. And also, you'll find that this heaven grows addicitve real quick.:D You'll love it ...

    May 1, 2011


"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites