User avatar

MiRaCLeS

  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Shifters (part one)

    Hi! So, as I was reading through I saw a lot of grammatical errors which made it a bit confusing for me to read. I'll focus on this particular section: ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Twisted Vines

    Hello! I have to agree with what JabberHut was saying: you use a bit too much description. Readers need some description, but not too much as too much description turns ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: *KNOCK KNOCK* Hello? : )

    Hi Starlight9! I'm Miracles, no points for figuring that out. :D Welcome to this site, I guess. I hope you like it here. I know I do. :) Although I'm ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ubiquitous Introductions

    Hello! I'm Miracles. First thing's first, welcome to YWS. I hope you like it here. :) Seems as though I've stumbled upon something potentially wonderful and useful. Yes, yes you ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My YWLJ Entry *Fixed*

    Hi there! First off, I have no idea how to use gimp, so I probably won't be able to go down to the technicalities of it all. But I can ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Depressed- why try?

    Hi there! I'm not a big fan of the paragraphing you've got there. I think that you can separate it into stanzas and lines to make it look more like ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm new and would love to know more people on here:)

    The book sounds interesting. I'd like to read it someday, tell me when/if you're going to post it up 'kay? I'll go and have a read.

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Balloons

    Hi! This is a sweet, simple story that you've written. If anything, I think it's a bit too simple. The complication wasn't all that big and the characters ended up ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The dream is real

    Hello, First of all, I don't think that you have written the story to it's full potential. A plunging plane, for example is probably a whole lot more scarier than ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Camping Trip

    Hello! So, I noticed that you labelled the part where the flashback was about to happen. That's a bit like saying: Caution! Awesome paragraph right below. You don't do that, ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Open Roads

    Hi JackpotJohnson, As the previous reviewer have mentioned starting on a new line everytime someone new speaks, I won't go say anymore about that, except that you pay attention to ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: He Remembers

    Hi! I have to say, this is a really, really sweet story. The emotions in it is so raw, which makes us, readers, feel for the character. I also liked ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Secrets of the seed

    Hi AmeliaCogin! Like the previous reiewers have said, this is a really god poem. And as it's so good, I don't have much constructive criticsm, but I'll tell you why ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Save My Soul

    Hello! There's some grammatical errors here that stands out quite a bit for me. Save my soul O, y ou charmed boy Tell me what you see, When you look ...

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm new and would love to know more people on here:)

    Hiya! Welcome to the site. It's great to see that you like this site already. :) The book you're working on sound interesting. What's it about? I'd love to read ...

    Jun 25, 2011


The bigger the issue, the smaller you write. Remember that. You don’t write about the horrors of war. No. You write about a kid’s burnt socks lying on the road. You pick the smallest manageable part of the big thing, and you work off the resonance.
— Richard Price