User avatar

MiRaCLeS

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Morbid Circus

    I love how you wrote about the dark part of the circus. Because when someone thinks of a circus the image they conjure up is one of cheerfulness or something ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Be Quick.

    Unlike, all the others, I don't think there seems to be anything missing here. It's pretty good actually. I love the emotions you sent through the poem. I also love ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My fly

    Okay, I'd really hate to agree with the others, but this poem do really need some serious work done. Overall, the poem didn't really made sense, to me at least. ...

    May 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Legend of Dana(Chapter 1)

    Well, this is intersting. You've left the readers something to look forward to and find out in the next chapter, which is the point, I think in the first few ...

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: [deleted]

    I think that this poem is a little short and unexplained. I think that it could be expanded on. But so far, it's not bad. Alone, thinking of you I ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Death of Bieber

    Okay, this poem started off brilliantly then starts to get a little disconnected towards the end. Mainly because of the fourth stanza I think. The scariest thing I’ve ever done, ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Just Listen...

    I do think that the poem is a bit repetitive and like the last reviewer, I did wait for some important revelation at the end. But it didn't have that. ...

    Apr 22, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Jump

    As the first two reviewers have pointed out, the last stanza was brilliant. I also liked how the story was built up, revealing that the narrator was a murderer at ...

    Apr 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: If It Is Not Love, Then What Is It?

    This may just be me, but I think that the flow of the poem is a bit broken because of the way the lines are set out. Sometimes you cut ...

    Apr 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Devil's Playhouse

    Okay, first of all, like the first two reviewers mentioned the imagery and description is very well done. The language and words you choose to make up the lines are ...

    Apr 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Blinded by Sight

    The way that you conveyed your emotions through images is brilliant. You can tell by the pictures and things that's happening around what is in the characters mind. The images ...

    Apr 15, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: If I Were To Love

    Wow. I love this poem. The flow and choice of words in there is very well done. Although I do think that you can expand the last paragraph more, like ...

    Apr 15, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Should've Known

    Hi tgirly, First of all, welcome to YWS and I'm pretty sure it's in the right category. Onto the review, well, this is a nice poem, it's got a nice ...

    Apr 14, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Screams Of Thunder.

    Okay, first of all, there's capital letter in the middle of the sentence. i don't know if it was supposed to be this way or not, but it made no ...

    Apr 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Infinite Days

    Wow. I loved this poem. It's a very powerful poem. I liked how you've put rhyme in it whilst making it flow perfectly. So, well done for that :) The ...

    Apr 10, 2011


The DEPTH of emotions involved in cabbage farming...
— Snoink