User avatar

MiRaCLeS

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: If they would, would you?

    Alright, I feel as though you've put a bit too much questions in your poem, a few is good, but a whole poem shouldn't just be about queations. It shoud ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey guys

    Hello ToodleyDoo, Welcome to YWS. I'm sure you'll find everyone quite friendly here. And yes, I do have to agree with SmylinG, your name is awesome. And you play the ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Slaughterhouse

    The title might've been a bit of a give away. But anyways... Feel free to tear it apart. *Edited* Welcome, unknowing tourists! We have all sorts of beautiful trees here, ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Release Me

    Okay, I will admit that this is a rather depressing poem. Depressing but powerful. It's also very lyrical as shadowknight155 said. I don't know why, but I started hearing it ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Just a Traitor

    Okay, this poem have a very gentle flow to it. Although third stanza seems a bit strange, since the five lines just popped out of nowhere. So, here's my suggestion: ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: A Perfect Image

    Alright, to the review. You have great imagery here: I'm not a pristine glass image splayed with color and adornments. I'm a piece of shattered glass, plain, and forever broken. ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Story of the spices

    Agreed with the last reviewers that this poem paints a vivid picture and have beautiful imagery in it. I also think that it's a very... exotic? poem. It might've something ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Masterpiece

    Hi ehte92! You have a beautiful poem there with a message that the whole world should listen to: Everyone's unique and special, even though others might not see it. Also, ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Struggling Wanderer

    Have I mentioned that I loved this poem yet? If not, then, there, you've heard it. I really like this poem, because, well for one, it's structured beautifuly, they're like ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: First Love, First Truth

    I think that this poem wouldn't hurt with puctuations put in it. Whilst we're at grammatical errors, may I suggest that you split the poem into stanzas? It's easier to ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Just Do Everything Wrong

    Alright, first of all, you shouldn't put rhyming first in poetry. If you do, it makes the lines seemed forced and out of place. I'm not saying that you're poem ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In the Garden

    You have a very pleasant, charming and as you put it, innocent poem there. I can see the charm of the garden, through your eyes. The poem is also very ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hello TheKing8, Welcome to YWS. It's like heaven for writers and it grows on you real quick. I think that most of the basics have already been explained by SmylinG. ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Poured Out

    Hello nekros, You have some powerful imagery in your poem. They painted a really vivid picture in my head. However, I don't really get the story behind this. There's some ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Only You

    I was looking for a friend and not just anyone would do, When my eyes stopped searching I was looking at you. Capital 'I' over here We would look at ...

    May 1, 2011


*Sad football bagpipes*
— DougalOfBiscuits