User avatar

MiRaCLeS

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Pain

    Actually the wording isn't that awkward. Except for the first stanza, the wording it a tiny bit awkward it kind of corrupts the flow. Also you used the word pain ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Always

    Beautiful poem. Short, simple and sweet. Although I do think that the second part of the poem about God seems a little bit jolting. One moment it's about 'you' who ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Social Parasite

    Hi greg925, I found your structuring a tad strange here: Is this the consequence of a second rate friendship? By some happy coincidence, we were linked together. I don't understand ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Divine Inspiration

    Nice poem, short and sweet. Love the title as well. Although, may I suggest breaking it into stanzas? Like this: My hand reflects my work Callused fingertips Ink-stains rampant. My ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: One with the Ocean

    Hi, Okay, you have a nice poem there, breaking through the ordinary, boring walls of describing the ocean (blue, calming, etc.) with jumping adjectives and similes. However, I spotted a ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hi My Name Is

    Very nice, very unique. I'll admit, I'll never have thought of doing a poem from an emotion's point of view before. Brilliant. Although, I will admit it seemed a tiny ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Compliments

    Hi sarahjane97, The poem you have is very sombre, you potrayed that brilliantly. You have very nice imagery. Especially here: from a tight line of war to an open crescent. ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The storm

    Alright, since the others have mentioned the lack of structuring, I won't go into it too much. It does look a bit full and hard to read though. The poem ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Guardians of the Heart

    EDIT: Really sorry :(. I see the metaphor now.

    May 2, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Jelly Beans

    Hi cupcake. You have a (literally and metaphorically) sweet poem. It's like a rainbow, with all the flavours you threw out there. Your poem flowed naturally. Your structuring and grammatically ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Torment

    Hello Shyblueishflower, Like the previous reviews have mentioned. Breaking it up into stanzas would be great: it makes it easier to read. Now that's out of the way, I can ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Summer Time

    You have a very sweet and cute poem there. Although I think that you could clear the structuring up a bit. Make it into stanzas so that they rhyming pattern ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cultural differences

    You have a really nice topic there. And you executed it quite well. It was plain, yes, but I like things plain: it's easy for people (ie. me) to understand. ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: My Best Friend

    To be honest here, some of the lines seemed forced. I don't think that you should ever put rhyming first in poetry, because if that's the main point of the ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Realization

    So... Your poem has a very nice flow, it's got the correct grammar, nice structure and even a bit of rhyming. I say you did well the rhyming, the lines ...

    May 2, 2011


If all pulled in one direction, the world would keel over.
— Yiddish proverb