User avatar

MiRaCLeS

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dreams Are For You

    So, you have a very nice rhyming pattern there and you kept to it beautifully. The message you have there is also a very strong one. I also loved how ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Girl with Flowers in Her Hair

    This is a beautiful poem. I liked how you repeated 'little girl' to make the girl seemed tiny compared to the world. Was that how you meant it? That's how ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Romeo & Juliet.

    I don't know about The Outsiders, but I do know something of Romeo and Juliet. So basically with Romeo and Juliet. Romeo is from the Montague family and Juliet is ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: The Mysterious Girl

    Hi KCunder, As I was reading this, I noticed that the sentences could be cleared up a tiny bit. You could've used a bit more full stops. I also noticed ...

    May 6, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Review Bin

    Any chance you could do this for me? Any criticism you have would be much appreciated. :)

    May 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: falling

    Very emotional poem. There are a few grammatical nitpicks though. First of all, I think that you need a few commas and full stop at the end of each line ...

    May 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Never Back Down

    That was a pretty good try.The formatting is fine, except that the first and last line is a bit longer than the rest. Can I suggest to you to make ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Teenage Emergency

    Wow. Very, very good poem. It's also very lyrical. Have you realised that? The rhyme and everything, I could almost hear it being sung out as I was reading it. ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Prologue

    First sentence in and I see something wrong. Being the daughter of the queen is not undemanding and pleasant at all. You see the double negative there? Not un demanding. ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Academy: Initiation Chapter One

    I noticed several things while reading through this: 1. Your capitalisation of the word "Mage" is a bit incosistent. In the first paragraph, the word 'mage' wasn't capitalised. Yet in ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Academy: Initiation

    O.o Now I want to read more. Good job on the hooking me in. However, some corrections: Pain seared across Alec’s palm, a brilliant light filled his vision. “Alec, we ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: HELLO PEOPLES!!!!

    Oh, hi, never reliased you're that new. Even newer than me and you already have done more reviews than me! I suppose a 'Welcome to YWS' is a bit late. ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Rogue Knitting Sends Greeting

    Hi Waysock, What a peculiar username you have. But hey, I like it. Welcome to YWS. I'm sure you've heard that a million times before, but, hey, what do you ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Torturous sin

    Hello, Your poem flowed brilliantly, you used the right words: powerful, not weak. You also have a really cool metaphor. However, I'm not sure I would know what this 'torturous ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Possible Romance

    Hi snowberry23, Alright to start off with, the poem seemed a little confusing you seem to alternate between wanting 'you' and 'him'. It did start to get clearer towards the ...

    May 3, 2011


One is not born, but rather becomes a woman.
— Simone de Beauvoir, The Second Sex