User avatar

MiRaCLeS

  • Research Archives Re: How difficult is it for young writers to get published?

    Well, this is the important bit really: It's not so much how old (or young) you are, but rather how good your writing is. That's how it works, once you ...

    May 12, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Last Pureblood

    Well, this is interesting. The new twists you've set up about how vampire and werewolves were friends and not enemies was one that I've never seen that before. Very creative, ...

    May 12, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Let me introduce myself...

    Hello! Welcome to YWS. Here, you will get a lot of feedbacks and reviews, provided of course that you are willing to do the same with others. Everyone here's pretty ...

    May 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Writing

    My pen takes contact with the paper, This line sounds a bit awkward, I think the problem is with the word 'takes'. Wouldn't 'makes' make more sense and flow? and ...

    May 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pain

    Okay, I'll have to agree with the other reviewers about how the first stanza sounds awkward. I think that have something to do with the tense mix up happening. See: ...

    May 10, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Konnichiwa=Hello in Japanese !! I am a new member

    Hello there KawaiiNeko! I hope you enjoy this site. You say you listen to J-pop and K-pop and I've been wanting to listen to those for a long time, they ...

    May 8, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Chance At Good-Bye (Part 1)

    'Kay. To start of with, I'd like to say, no, this isn't boring. Not in the least. I really like your characters there, especially Hades :). They aren't bland, boring ...

    May 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You Call Me.

    Nice, very nice. The narrator's voice ring through very clearly. It's like I can almost feel their personality. And that's good. You, can call me anything you want. (cause I ...

    May 8, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I'll go wherever you will go

    Rose felt her heart break into a million pieces, as she watched her beloved walk out the door. Rose could not bear the pain, yet she still watched him go. ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Go Away Ghosty

    Amusing, very amusing. I liked the story progression and the revelation at the end. Hadn't expected that. And yes, I do get it. Although, like the previous reviewers I have ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello and other introductions. . .

    Hello Sleeptheif! Welcome to YWS! Interesting username you got there. I don't know about the rest of the authors you mentioned there, but I do know that Cornelia Funke and ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Too late

    Okay, I found this poem a tad confusing. I think it may have had something to do with this line: I feel your tears stream down my face It took ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Therese and Isabelle

    Alright, I'll have to agree with highwhitesocks here about how you given this poem a new flavour and twist. It's actually very refreshing to read something different instead of the ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Friendship

    you connect with friendship? Good start with the question there. Could she really care about me? Three against one. So here you wrote 'she' meaning one person but then in ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Same Old Story

    I agree with the others that some parts sounds forced. I think that have a lot to do with the rhyming. I know you want to rhyme, but you shouldn't ...

    May 7, 2011


Facebook is that cockroach that you just can't kill
— Gravity