User avatar

MexicanDefender

  • Writers Corner Re: Train of Thought (working title)

    Thank you hannah for your input. I will continue and touch it up. I value any input anyone gives. heh and i will change the name.

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Train of Thought (working title)

    Thank you, heh I haven't actually looked at it other than grammatical errors that I changed. Really? I must watch that ha ha. I just made it up as I ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Train of Thought (working title)

    A train of thought is given out by the interconnection in the sequence of ideas expressed during a connected thought, this sequence leads from thought upon thought and so forth. ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: New Story Idea (so far)

    I think it is a good idea as long as you can work out the kinks where you have not thought of yet. If you make them older than 13 ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Good idea?

    Like Blink said the doggy sci-fi which is not bad because alot of people love sci-fi and if it is the direction you want to take your idea than great ...

    Jan 25, 2009


Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again.
— James R. Cook