User avatar

Method

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there =)

    Hello there WaterVyper! Wow that was crammed full of usefull information! I'll be sure to look at everything you sugggested, it would be brillaint to meet some others who enjoy ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there =)

    Thank you for the nice greetings! ^^ I read the rules, but them being in jot-form like that is nice and fancy =] Looks pro! Aha! Ohh what a hard ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there =)

    Heya, my name is Method ^^ Or my Username is, anyway. I joined here 'cuz I'm getting into writing more than ever, I guess we can say I've decided to ...

    Jul 16, 2009


For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
— Audrey Hepburn