User avatar

Meta-Messiah

  • Media Reviews Re: The Outsider by Albert Camus

    What can I say? Not a particularily easy book to read, not due to any real complexity of language but down to the nature of the main character. Meursault does ...

    Nov 12, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Crime and Punishment by Dostoyevsky

    Yeh i saw the machinist recently, i really enjoyed it, the length Christian Bale went to to get into the role was amazing, it was like watching an anatomical model, ...

    Nov 12, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Classics- Recommendations

    Ahh then i shall to go scavenging in my local second hand and see if i can find any, post haste

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Crime and Punishment by Dostoyevsky

    Sorry i was wrong about the landlady bit it was a pawn broker momentary lapse of memory on my behalf

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Crime and Punishment by Dostoyevsky

    This book surprised me, I was expecting a very deep but nigh on unintelligible intellectual epic of a book. What i got was very deep and intellectual but a friendly ...

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Classics- Recommendations

    I've been working my way through the classics lately, my favourite has to be "crime and punishment" by Dostoyefsky I would recommend it to everyone. Currently half way through "war ...

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hello to everyone out there, as you've most likely guessed im new, hmmm theres not really much to say on that matter so I guess i'll see you all in ...

    Oct 25, 2005


Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning.
— soundofmind