User avatar

Meta-Messiah

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lilliane

    I really like the imagery in this, gothic, melodramatic, very much like something i would write. but i felt the flow wasnt there, the lines didnt run off the tongue ...

    Nov 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Cat Names

    How about Machiavelli, or maybe raskolnikov, hmm they dont exactly roll of the tongue but they have class, and thats what matters. oh and if you ever get a boat ...

    Nov 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Electric six are the amazing gods of disco rock shock pop, haha i love making up genres, rather sadly i know all the words to all of their songs hmmmm ...

    Nov 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favourite Lyrics

    Show me how you do that trick The one that makes me scream she said the one that makes me laugh she said and threw her arms around my head ...

    Nov 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What Are You Thankful For?

    All the usual stuff (not saying its not important but i take being thankful for that pretty much as a given) and 1. Having a fully working, and inquisitive mind ...

    Nov 27, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I . . .

    haha I thought this was really good, original subject, enjoyable to read and yet moving. Hmm if you cant remember writing it maybe your a sleep poet, rising from your ...

    Nov 27, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Freedom's Price

    I really like this, the structure flows well, and the satire is subtle while still coming across very strongly (hmm is that an oxymoron), i've gotta say man from what ...

    Nov 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Piecings and tattoos...

    Gotta agree with elephant both tattoos and piercings can be sooo sexy if done well, but i personally think they have to be subtle not like some f*** off 5cm ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Nazi Popstars (I think this is meant to be funny...)

    Gotta say i miss, all the different words there were for "chavs", at some point it all became homogenised and we only had one word, i say bring back townies, ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: about a greek quote

    I've heard this before somewhere, there's some tired old cliched similie that describes my minds inability to store anything but i forget. Tell me if im way off here because ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Blue Eyed Boy

    I liked this but i had a few little gripes with it. I wasn't sure about the double use of "and" in the first stanza. Also i kinda felt the ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Familiar Path

    Cheers Brian, haven't edited it online yet but it seems to flow a bit better now.

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Fire

    Lots of interesting images but there it does seem to lack a real sense of connection, that it is all part of the same poem, rather than a stream of ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Student Loans

    Really is a great way to keep us in the working cycle, we come into maturity in dept and we bloody well pass our use by date with a far ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Electric Six "Vibrator"

    Nov 26, 2005


I AM ONE WITH MUSHROOMS
— inksthewriter