-
Re: For if you feel in need of love...
I love you girlwhofateloves cos your a fellow Englander annddddd you posted on my guest book which made me smile intensely
Dec 1, 2005 -
Re: He he he...you're all getting bruises!!!
Jees woman my arm, owwwww, gawwwdddd, owwwwww, why do do a thing like *Meta, with the grace and guile of a fox, punches you in the arm and does a ...
Dec 1, 2005 -
Re: Ana Karenina
I am currently just over half way through War and Peace, and have been for 2 months now, the book is becoming a true slog and i dont know why, ...
Dec 1, 2005 -
Re: Amidst the dark, amongst the light
Cheers for the advice, grammar isn't my strongest point, partially due to me doing english lit without english language so there is no real focus on how you write, more ...
Dec 1, 2005 -
Re: Piecings and tattoos...
For me tattoos and piercings are like grafitti (or maybe graffiti) they are art just on a strange canvas, and as that they can be amazing or they can be ...
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: For if you feel in need of love...
I love you and your Pomatos, Also i love your good reviews and your poetry. But most of all I love the fact you could be anyone in this whole ...
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: MWAH!!!
I chipped my tooth too doing something stupid on a bike that im not willing to divulge at this point. Apparently pale skin is very much beautiful
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Inspirations?
I had a muse for a bit, i say a bit i mean she was the cause of what i felt was my best stuff, i only wrote though after ...
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Black-eyed Angel
Haha whooop go the Irish we are obviously the best race around, without a single exception *Meta cowers as he realises the can of worms he has opened and prepares ...
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Writing Challenge 11/21 (Elizabeth Mathers Rant)
Hahaha i started reading this without realising what it is, shows my observation skills, i was kinda freaked out when i realised i hadn't breathed for a while and that ...
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Amidst the dark, amongst the light
(This is some kind of continuation of my earlier thing, the change in style is deliberate but I don’t have the time to explain the concept in depth, see this ...
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: In The Cold
In the cold, the world slows down Airs eerie movements become incarnate in mist Light seems almost to halt in solid strands Creating beautifully intricate sculptures of glow Elegant wisps ...
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: written while all sad on the bus
Buses are one of the best places i know for inspiration. I like this and i know the feeling(as much as one can know anothers feelings) well. I felt that ...
Nov 29, 2005 -
Re: Christmas List
Ice Cream man, you oughtta get the "BIG MUFF" pedal just for the quality value of the name. Once more this christmas im at a loss, im getting a Bicycle ...
Nov 28, 2005 -
Re: Calling Englishmen
Im yet to see any of these tiny rivers, maybe he was talking about crossing them, that i have heard you do single file but other than that im at ...
Nov 28, 2005
