User avatar

Merry_Haven

  • Welcome Mat Re: hi there, i'm not new but i havent been on here for a while.

    helenelizabethclarke- Hey and Hi! Welcome to YWS. I hope you are most welcomed here. :D Make sure you check out the Help and Support tab. Rules to follow {such a ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Can you tell Im new? --Sam/Skl02134

    Samantha- Hey! I wanted to say welcome to YWS!! I hope you are most welcomed here. :) Make sure you check out the Help and Support tab. Rules to follow ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Yall

    Simone- Hey and Hi!! Welcome. Welcome to YWS. I hope you are most welcomed here. :D Make sure you check out the Help and Support tab. Rules to follow {make ...

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there I'm new =)

    Louise- Hey and Hi! Welcome to YWS and I hope you are most welcomed here. :D I do have to agree with you there...this community is pretty amazing and great. ...

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there. :]

    Away.With.The.Sun- First off...sweet title!! So cool! :D Anyway, Hey! And Hi. Welcome to YWS and I hope you are most welcomed. :wink: Well casey_kent told you about the site. So ...

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm new?

    Stella_Grrl- Hey and Hi!! Welcome, welcome, welcome!! :D Make sure you check out the help and support tab. Rules to follow, staff to contact, FAQ, and much more. So what ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: i'm new (:

    gloryfades- Hey and Hi!! Welcome to the YWS family and I hope you are most welcomed. :D Make sure you check out the help and support tab. Rules to follow. ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: konichiwa.

    shelly- Hey and Hi!! :D Welcome to YWS. I hope you are most welcomed. Make sure you check out the help and support tab. Rules to follow, staff to contact, ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm new....

    Ashton- Hey! Hi. Ho there. Welcome to the YWS family. I hope you are most welcomed. :D Remember to check out the Help and Support tab. Rules to follow, staff ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Meet the newbies and all of you newbies meet us!

    First Name: Merry Nickname: Don't really have one. But dad calls me the "Mar" Favorite Color: GREEN!!! Song: My Worst Nightmare by Forever the Sickest Kids Food: Chocolate whoppers. For ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Saying hello

    janey- Hey! Hi. Ho there! Welcome to the YWS family. I hope you are most welcomed. :D Make sure you check out the Help and Support tab. Rules to follow, ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there!

    Ophelia.Stornoway- Hey! Hi. Ho there. Welcome to the YWS family! :D I hope you are most welcomed. Make sure you check out the Help and Support tab. Rules for follow, ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hola :)

    breenuttxo- Hey! Hi. Ho there. Welcome to the YWS family!! I hope you are most welcomed. Make sure you check out the Help and Support tab. There are rules to ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings and Salutations!

    Anna- Hey! Hi. Ho there!! :D :D :D Welcome to the YWS family. I hope you are most welcomed. I'm sure within time you'll be addicted to this site. :wink: ...

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new :).

    lauren- Hey! Hi. Ho there. Welcome to the YWS family. I hope you are most welcomed. Make sure you check out the help and support tab. Rules to follow, staff ...

    Sep 26, 2008


What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
— Albert Pines