User avatar

Merry_Haven

  • Welcome Mat Re: welcome!!!!!!!!

    Amber- I'm just gonna call you that. Is that okay with you? Anyway... Hi. Welcome to the family. I hope you have a wonderful time here. But I must say, ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New person here!

    Rosey- Wow. :shock: Pink. I haven't seen that color here, yet. But then I do prefer green, instead. :roll: I'm a huge green fan. But that's off topic. Hi. Welcome ...

    Nov 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo, yo, yo!

    Sheik- First off, your that from Legend of Zelda? I'm just curious, because my younger sister's play those series/games. And I know I heard that name some where. :? ~ ...

    Nov 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Ava- Hi. *waves* Welcome to the family of YWS!! I hope you have a wonderful time here. So what type of writing style do you do? And favorite genres of ...

    Nov 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey There!

    Leapy- First off, maybe I should use my save-drive. :wink: I've never really thought about it, but hearing about fried hard drives just scares me. There's no way I want ...

    Nov 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    PerpetualBhridge- Hi. *waves* Welcome to the family of yws!! I hope you have a wonderful time here. :D When I started writing about a year ago, I thought no way ...

    Nov 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Rhode- Hi. *waves* Welcome to the family of YWS. I hope you find it very enjoyable here. :wink: As the others said, remember the 2:1 ratio of reviews and posting. ...

    Nov 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Merry Met

    Thea- First off I just love your name. :D It sounds mythical in some sort of way. Well...welcome to the family!! I see that you are very welcomed here. Wow, ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing....

    Tay Star- Hey! Welcome to the YWS family. I hope you are most welcomed. :D Yeah!! Go romance.--I am such a hopeless romantic. :wink: So what do you like to ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Meghan & Haruno Sakura- Hey! How's it going? Never mind that. :wink: Welcome to YWS!!! I hope you guys are most welcomed here. So I see that Google has helped ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Jessica- Hey!! Welcome to the family. :D I hope you are most welcomed, here. Make sure you check out the Help and Support tab. Such as Rules to follow (the ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings, forumfolk. Are you yet living?

    Sara- Hey. Welcome to the family. I hope you a pretty welcomed here. :D Yeah, I'm also in my last year of high school, too. GO SENIORS!!! So up to ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome

    Arielle- Hey! Welcome. Welcome. Welcome!! :D Awww...the beach. The only close beach I've got is Westport. Which is 2 hours away from the house. And man, that beach is like ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everyone....

    Laura- Hey! Welcome. Welcome. Welcome!! :D :D So you're from Ireland, huh? Is there a lot of major vast scenery? Anyway, how's it like there? I too, am horrible at ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Errmmm ... Hello

    Lauren- Hey and Hi! Welcome to YWS. I hope you are most welcomed here. :D Make sure you check out the Help and Support tab. Rules to follow {such as ...

    Oct 20, 2008


I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction.
— Silvern