User avatar

Merry_Haven

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    *Incognito Temptation Hey. :smt003 Welcome!!! I know someone else asked this but, what do you like to write about? For me, I'm in this weird faze and I haven't figured ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Feasgar Math

    Nadine- First off...Oh my goodness!!! You love historical romances too?! Me too. :D *dances around* I actually wrote my own historical romance story...set in the regency period. Then there's the ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi :D

    raquel2towers- Hey, welcome to the family of writers! I hope you have an awesome time here. Remember to check out the Help and Support tab. One major rule, the review/posting. ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello fellow writers!

    Lisa- Hey, your from the US, too? What part? I mean... what region? :roll: I from the Northwest. The boring and rainy state of Washington. How's it like in college? ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey =3

    Stephanie- Hey, welcome! I hope your first day here isn't so overwhelming. :wink: I would love to check our your short story. So what do you like to write besides ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aspiring to be Famous!

    LaReina- Aren't we all trying to be famous? :wink: I would love to review your work. What type of genre of writing do you do, anyway? You're not the only ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I just joined.

    Mutant- Hey, welcome to the family! :D I hope you have a wonderful time here. I would love to read your short stories. Any genres that your stories fall into? ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie here.

    Joey- Hi. Welcome to the family of writers. I hope you have an amazing time here! Oh, you write fiction? Any genres you prefer? I write mostly historical-based fiction. But ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yola!

    Two Right Feet- Hi. Welcome to the family. (you will feel like this is your second home. seriously) I hope you have a wonderful time here. :mrgreen: Hamsters? Wow, I've ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Explosive_Pen- Hi. Welcome to the family. I hope you have an amazing time here. I see the rules are already laid down, so I won't go over. Anyway, tell us ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New From the Midwest!

    lilstrymkr13- Hi. Welcome to the family. I hope you have a fantastic time here. :D What direction would you like to go to? The fiction forums, poetry forums, art & ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: sooo, um, yeah, I'm new.

    Lily- First off, I really love your name. It's so cute. (Yes, I'm in one of those "cute" phases) Hi. Welcome to the family of all sorts of writers. I ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi...=]

    Monstrar- Hi. Welcome back! *waves back* I wasn't here in April (I joined in July) but, it's cool that you're back. :D Well, I can take a guess that you ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Wazzup, everybody!

    M Dragon- Hi. Welcome to the family. I hope you have a wonderful time here. Remember the ratio of reviews and postings. It's two reviews on someone's piece of work ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Happy Thanksgiving, Dudes!

    Alanna- Hi. Welcome to the family. I hope you have an amazing time here! :D Ha! Peppy. I seem to be like that every morning. I don't even drink coffee. ...

    Nov 27, 2008


The first thing I do when I have a good quote is always to put a goat in it. uwu
— Liminality