User avatar

Merry_Haven

  • Welcome Mat Re: Mostly Here to Critique

    *Orchestrate~ Hey! I see you have been welcomed, already. Cool. 8) Well, Welcome!!! When you say you love literary works , what do you mean? The classics? I do have ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey hey hey, everyone!!!! I'm newbie here lol.

    *Midnight Bliss~ First off, cool name. I likey! Welcome. Welcome. Welcome!! :D Any favorites? Like the others mentioned. I saw that you posted something in the historical fiction tab. Just ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, Hi, Yo.

    *DeeLoli~ Hey! Welcome. :D It's really cool to see another eighteen year old on this site. I never really see a lot of them. It's most of the youngsters. Do ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: *waves* Hello y'all!

    *Anna~ When I read how you found this site, I laughed! :lol: I actually found this site after reading Writer's Digest on the 101 sites for writing. And man, did ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola everyone!

    *Roo~ Hey! Welcome. Welcome. Welcome!! :D So you study history, huh? What time period or era are you studying? Oh my goodness! I have that same problem. Once I start ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heya! ^.^

    *Etain~ Hey! I see that you have been already welcomed here. :D Cool! Wow, another historical fan. I seriously can't get enough of history and everything in between. I have ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Huh? What did I do wrong? Maybe I'm just being dense. :roll:

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    *Niki~ Hey. Welcome to the family of writers!! I hope you are most welcomed here. :D Remember the rules to this site, such as... * no chat-speak and *the ratio ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Abyssus

    *Molly Hehehe. My sister's name is Molly. Anyway. Hey! I see that you have a warm welcome here, and here's another... Welcome!! (my font size and color doesn't seem to ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oh no, I seem to be lost! Or just new.

    *Anna Hey! Welcome to the place of writers. I've never been an editor, but then I'm home schooled. So that's a bummer. Oh. My. Goodness. Historical? Where? I'm sorry, I'm ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    *Holly (if I sound a little crazy, then don't mind me :wink: ) You know, my dad told me I should be a teacher, too. I blew it off at ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    *Lindsey Huh? Where's Baltheir? *looks around* Okay, long story short. He is just SEXY!!! My younger sisters play Final Fantasy 12 (right? or is it XII?) and I always see ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Such beautiful beginnings...

    *Loli First off. I like your name. It's kind of a cute name for a young girl...there I go rambling things off. :roll: Anyway. Welcome. I guess I'm pretty far ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    *The.Dreamwalker Wow. :shock: I am late with my hellos. :roll: Never mind that... You have one more person that wants to say hi to you. Hi!! I wish you Happy ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: new

    *deathcab4love Hi. :D Welcome. Welcome. Welcome!!! I have to ask...did you get your user name from Death Cab for Cutie ? Aren't they so good...? :roll: *off topic* Anyway, off ...

    Dec 23, 2008


You're given the form, but you have to write the sonnet yourself. What you say is completely up to you.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time