User avatar

Merry_Haven

  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    *cee~ Is you name Cece or Cecelia, by any chance? Just a thought. Hey! *waves* This is your second greeter welcome. Welcome!! ~ My font size doesn't seem to work, ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hihihi

    *Sam~ Hello. *waves* I hope you have a super-duper time here. :smt003 So when you paint, what do you use? My mom paints and she uses...oil pastels, pastels, water color, ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: About Me

    *Hannah~ Hey! *waves* How are you? Wait, that's not what you ask here. *dumb, Merry* Welcome. Welcome. Welcome!!! And bunches of times. I hope you have loads of fun here. ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings and Salutations

    *Lydia~ Just so you know, I'm finally getting to the welcome forums. (it's 7:53 pm here) Been busy all day. But I see everyone has welcomed you warmly. *pushes rules ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Afternoon

    *Black Halo~ Hello. *waves* I'm really slow at getting to the welcome forum today. (I've been busy all day) But, I see you have been welcomed very warmly! :D So ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello!

    *Sara~ Hello. Welcome to the crazy site for young writers. I hope you have loads of fun here! :D We have two main rules here, that are to be followed... ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: um hi

    *Alyssa~ First off, I love your name. Even though I see it everywhere, I just like it. Anyway... Hello, welcome to the places of crazy writers. (okay, maybe some of ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello! I am introducing my self!

    *cchar~ Hello, welcome to us crazy peoples. (I know that's not a word) I hope you have loads of fun here! Oh my goodness! Who doesn't wanna love bookstores? B ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey dudes and dudettes!

    *Merana~ Hi, welcome to YWS. I hope you find this site to your liking. We have two major rules here, just in case you haven't checked out the rules yet... ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, what's up?

    *Suzy~ Hello. Welcome, welcome, welcome!! :D I hope you have loads of fun here and make lots of friends. Well, I have the same questions as everybody else. Types/genres of ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    *Eve~ (I'm just gonna call you Eve. Is that okay? Because it's a pretty name.) So when I got to the welcome forums, I saw your user name. And, I ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi...

    *wingsthatfly~ I just let you know, I'm really slow at getting to the welcome forums. Sorry about that. :wink: Anyway... Welcome!! And bunches of times. :D I hope you find ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: In a world far, far away...

    *Rose~ Just to let you know, I'm really slow at getting to the welcome forums. :wink: Sorry, about that. Anyway... Welcome! And welcome some more!! I hope this site will ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: mayday parada

    *nightbladec~ Hey! Welcome to YWS. I hope you are most welcomed. Wait. Hold on. Do you mean...Mayday Parade? An A not the E. That band? The one that the lead ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    *attackedbyleaves~ Hahahaha!!! I just love your name. So hilarious. :lol: Anyway, welcome!! Isn't your avatar Hellogoodbye? Love the band! :D I have to say, my junior year (last year) was ...

    Jan 8, 2009


There’s always a story. It’s all stories, really. The sun coming up every day is a story. Everything’s got a story in it. Change the story, change the world.
— Terry Pratchett