-
Re: hi
*madel~ Hello, there. I see you have been welcomed warmly. Cool. Cool. You know, I'd be happy to check out your stories. What do you like to write? Oh, and ...
Jan 24, 2009 -
Re: New here
*Secret Ottami~ Hello, there. How are you? Anywho, welcome to YWS. I hope you have loads of fun here! We here have two main rules. Just in case you haven't ...
Jan 24, 2009 -
Re: I'm new!
*Madison.Rose~ Hello, there. I like to say that I like your name. It's very pretty. Anywho, welcome to YWS. I hope you have loads of fun here. So why don't ...
Jan 24, 2009 -
Re: New in town.
*Dustin~ Hello. How are you? I'm sure you'll have tons of replies to this thread of yours! :D Be happy!! And I hope you'll have loads of fun here. So ...
Jan 23, 2009 -
Re: Hey! I'm new :)
*OfferingUpMyOwnConfusion~ Hello, there. How are you doing? I like to say, welcome to the crazies and normal site for young writers. I hope you have a wonderful time here! Hannah ...
Jan 23, 2009 -
Re: Hellooooo
*Readoholic~ Hello. I see you have been welcomed warmly. Cool. Cool. Australia? How is it down there? Still hot? (that was a joke) (okay, my jokes suck. Majorly) Yeah, I'm ...
Jan 22, 2009 -
Re: Hiiiiiiii. =]
*Rach~ Oh my goodness! I seriously can't get enough of your avi. I can watch it everyday. It's so hypnotizing. Anyway, I see you have been welcomed warmly. Cool. Cool. ...
Jan 22, 2009 -
Re: New on here
*Madison~ Hello. Welcome to the site of crazy young writers. :lol: I hope you have loads of fun here. When you said someone had critiqued your writing, was that from ...
Jan 22, 2009 -
Re: Newbie!
*jebbie830~ I shall call you, jebbie!! I don't like numbers with names. But it's totally up to you. ~ But, I love your name! Anyway, I'm really off topic, here... ...
Jan 21, 2009 -
Re: New Here
*asxz~ Hello. I see everyone has welcomed you already. Cool. Well... Welcome!! Scott Westerfeld, huh? For the library, for the last month's Teen Book Club we had to read his ...
Jan 21, 2009 -
Re: New in 'town'
*ballerina13~ Hello. Just to let you know, I'm really slow at getting to the welcome forums. But! I'm here to greet you. Welcome!! By the way, do you love ballet? ...
Jan 21, 2009 -
Re: Hey im new :D
*Kayleigh~ Hello. Just to let you know, I'm really slow at getting to the welcome forums. But! I'm here, to greet you. Welcome! I know who .:Echelon: is. Doesn't she ...
Jan 21, 2009 -
Re: Hola!/Tag./Ni hao!/Bonjour./Um, hey. :]
*Rhesus~ Hello. Welcome to the crazy site for young writers. :smt003 ~ Yes, we are crazy at times. So you say you write historical fiction. Me, too!! Which time period ...
Jan 19, 2009 -
Re: "There was no possibility of taking a walk that day.&qu
*Hannah~ Hello. I see you have been welcomed warmly. :D Well, I've came here to welcome you too. Welcome. Welcome. Welcome!!! A bunches of times. I hope you have a ...
Jan 19, 2009 -
Re: hello
*Chelise~ Hello. Welcome to a writing site full of un -usual people. Hahahaha!!! ~ okay, it was a joke. You know, your name sounds very mythical. Very fantasy-ish. Wow, five ...
Jan 18, 2009
