User avatar

Merry_Haven

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Bickazer- Welcome to YWS! You're right, this is a highly active site. Don't worry, for me at least, I haven't actually started something then finish it. But when I came ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone.

    ShushBeDeath- Shall I call you that or something else? :wink: Anyway, welcome to YWS! So you write about fantasy, sci-fi, and everyday life. How cool! I should like to read ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm a new member.

    Imaginative- First off, I'm gonna call you that. 'Cause I'm sure you're imaginative when it comes to your work. :D Oh, so you're a Twilight fan? And a Harry Potter ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Quick Hello

    Mallory- Welcome!! Don't worry, I have tons of half-filled notebooks also. They're all splattered all over my floor, such a mess. Great, someone who also loves the classics. I love ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: :)

    summersmilesxoxo- Everyone says 'Welcome' but I'm gonna say that anyway. Welcome!! Is there a name that I can call you? Maybe 'summer'? Anyway I hope you enjoy this site and ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Um...hi!

    Emily- Welcome!! I do hope you'll enjoy this site as much as I have. You'll have so much fun writing away and meeting new people. I like to read some ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New here

    Hi everyone! I just joined this writing community and I hope it'll be lots of fun. I can't wait to read some of your work and hopefully get reviews on ...

    Jul 25, 2008


One believes things because one has been conditioned to believe them.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World