-
Re: Hi I'm new
Sarah - Hey, welcome! I hope YWS is very welcoming to you. So you write short stories? Cool. And a novel? I like to check that out...someday. What's it called? ...
Sep 4, 2008 -
Re: Er.. hello there!
Emily - Welcome! And don't be shy. Come out of the corner and into the spotlight. Don't worry I was shy too when I started on YWS. Ewww, school. Goodness, ...
Sep 2, 2008 -
Re: I've just arrived
leahhh - First off you remind me of Amy Adams. {the Enchanted girl} I'm also a senior this year but will graduate in June. Sadly. :cry: Make sure you check ...
Sep 1, 2008 -
Re: I'm New and SHY!
shadowed_mist - Cool name. I like it. 8) I see that you write romance. Which I totally love. And it would be so cool to read your work! For me, ...
Sep 1, 2008 -
Re: Woah. A writer's forum.
Salliewalker- Cute name. I like it. I'm glad you became interested in YWS. And I hope this place is very welcoming to you. Oh, and welcome! I would like to ...
Aug 31, 2008 -
Re: Hey everyone!
Portable_Jukebox - It's great to meet you! And Welcome back. So what do you like to write? Poetry or fiction? Or maybe non-fiction. And what genre? Anyway, off I go... ...
Aug 30, 2008 -
Re: I'm new...hello
schmeega- Welcome to the family!! I hope you are most welcomed here. So what do you like to write? What genre? What are your interests? Singing? Painting? stuff like that... ...
Aug 29, 2008 -
Re: hello all
funnibunni13- Or can I just call you bunni? 'Cause I think that's cuter. :D Everyone else said hi, but now it's my turn. Hey. Hi. What's up? There I did ...
Aug 27, 2008 -
Re: new
StarDuster- Hi! Welcome to the YWS family. I hope you are most welcomed here. :D Anyway, make sure you check out the Help and Support tab up at the top. ...
Aug 27, 2008 -
Re: Hiiiiii
germangrlzrule- So what type of romantic/drama stories do you write? Like mystery, paranormal, contemporary, etc. Anyway, you lived in Germany? How cool! I used to take German in h.s. and ...
Aug 27, 2008 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
sings from books- Like I said before, I'm glad you joined. Writer's Window was fun but everything was screened. Which I totally hated. Make sure you check out the Help ...
Aug 27, 2008 -
Re: Hi I'm new
Steph- Welcome! I hope this site is welcoming to you. You'll have lots of fun and make new friends. Make sure you check the help and support tab up on ...
Aug 26, 2008 -
Re: Brand-spankin'-New
Tab- Oh, A Bloodied Rose. I could just tell it was a vamp story, without reading the next sentence. Frozen gummy bears? Are those really good? I should try it ...
Aug 25, 2008 -
Re: Hi :)
Hilary- Welcome to YWS!! I hope you are most welcome. Make sure you check out the Help and Support tab up on the top. It's Rules, FAQ, and much more. ...
Aug 25, 2008 -
Re: Blue Oranges rock.
Blue-Orange- Hey, welcome! *waves back* {even thought everyone else said that. :wink:} but hey it's from me... Sorry about the authorization email. It must of been a pain to start ...
Aug 23, 2008
