User avatar

Merry_Haven

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    ATreeah- Hey. Hi. Ho there. Welcome to the YWS family. I hope you are most welcomed. :D Okay, random question time...are you a morning or night person? Coffee or coke/pop? ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yet Another Hello

    Miss Anonymous- Hey. Hi. Ho there! Welcome to the YWS family. Remember to check out the Help and Support tab up at the top. Rules to follow, staff to contact, ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everyone

    Carlie- Hey! Hi! Ho there. :D Welcome to the family. I hope you are most welcomed. So like random question time. Yeah! Do you prefer dancing {ballroom} or sports? ---I ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The dreaded introducton section...

    Kelsey- Hey. Hi. Ho there! Welcome to the family!! I hope you are most welcomed. Remember to check out the Help&Support tab. It gives you rules to follow, staff to ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya :P

    Gracee- Hey. Hi. Ho there! :D Welcome to the family. I hope you are most welcomed. So tell us a little about yourself... Fav. books, movies, music,...-I know the average ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy!

    Chupatoasta - Hey! Hi. Ho there. Welcome to the family. Omg!! You love the Jonas Brothers? Okay, I'm you think any of them cute? I seriously HATE Hannah Montana. Her ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone! XD

    Awaken-the-Dark- Hey. Hi. Ho there, Jasmine! Welcome to the YWS family. I hope from us you'll have a warm welcoming. :D I remember when I was 14. *thinks deeply* Any ...

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyhey!

    juxtapose - Hey. Hi. Ho there! Welcome to the YWS family!! I hope you are most welcomed. Make sure you check out the Rules and Support tab up at the ...

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey kids.

    Jade I'm just gonna call you that. :wink: 'Cause I like your name. Any hu...hey. Hi. Ho there! Welcome. Welcome. And welcome again! I think everyone here loves to write. ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: new kid on the block

    Anaïs - Hey. Hi. Ho there. Welcome to the YWS family. I hope you are most welcomed. What's it like in Manhattan? Is there a lot of cabs? A lot ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: im new!!

    sudz- Hey, welcome!! What's it like in India? Is it really amazing what they all say? I saw that you like Jane Austen. She is so AMAZING!!! Which of her ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie :D

    Jessica- Hey. Hi. Ho-there!! Welcome to the family, Jessica. I hope you are most welcomed here. Google. They just have everything, don't they? :P Oh my goodness! You have that ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Obviously new & I've got a few questions

    Welcome, Ella! I'll try my best to answer your questions. 1) For the review, it's like helpful tips here and there. Constructive criticism that can help the writer become better. ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Member

    DwahnePipe - Hey, welcome to the YWS family!! I hope you are most welcomed here. :D So about your very basic outline of life... *what do you like writing? Poetry? ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New new new

    Chelsea - Welcome! Welcome! and Welcome, again. Anyway, welcome to the YWS family. Doesn't everyone like Harry Potter? I've read all the books and seen all the movies besides the ...

    Sep 4, 2008


Life’s disappointments are harder to take if you don’t know any swear words.
— Bill Watterson