User avatar

Merry_Haven

  • Welcome Mat Re: One More Hello!

    *Selin~ Hello, there. I hope all is well. And that you are having loads of fun here! So what do you like reading? Any favorites? Hey, another history fan! What ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone!

    *MightierThanTheSword~ Just to let you know, I'm really late at getting to the welcome forums. Anywho... Hello and welcome! I hope all is well and hope you are having loads ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello to all!

    *Kelsey~ Well, hello to you, too! *waves* Yes, it's always good to start new and the feeling...well it's just good sometimes to start a new. Knowing that you know the ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya

    *Starleene~ Hello, there. How are you on this fine day? All is well I hope. I hope you are having loads of fun here. Anywho, you didn't really tell us ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Is it rude to tresspass?

    *Lizzie~ Hello, there. Wow, you sure had a lot of questions. But, I'm glad that someone got to them all. Anywho, what's TW & YWO? I have no idea at ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey

    *John~ Hello, there. Welcome to YWS. I hope all is well. And I hope you have loads of fun here! You know, my dad's name is John, also. Weird, huh? ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi , everybody?

    *mimimac~ Hello, there. How are you on this fine Sunday? All is well I hope. Are you having loads of fun here? And making new discoveries? Fantasy, huh? Cool. Cool. ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, erm i new

    *Leyah~ Hello, there. How are you on this wonderful Sunday? All is well I hope. I hope you are having loads of fun here. And, welcome!! I'm sure everyone asked ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new! But I'm sure you already knew that..

    *Kayleigh~ Hello, there. How are you on this fine Saturday? All is well I hope? I hope you have loads of fun here and meet and have wonderful friends!! Yeah!! ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    *Rachel~ How are you on this fine day? I hope all is well. Anywho, welcome to this home of creative young writers. And, I'm sure you'll find this place very ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm Samantha

    *Samantha~ How are you on this fine day? All is well I hope? I am glad so many people have treated you well. That's one of the amazing things here ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: ahh

    *Mary~ Yeah!! Another Mary!! How odd is that? Anywho, Welcome. I hope you are having loads of fun here! I see everyone has got here and has been greeting you ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just Joined

    Writing Genres~ *Historical Fiction with romance. aka: historical romances -Georgian (I'm planning to do) -Regency (Doing) -Victorian (Doing) -Edwardian (I'm planning to do) Books/Authors~ The Luxes;

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just Joined

    *Jazz~ First off, is your avatar from Flyleaf or Shiny Toy Guns? I was just wondering. Well, Rosey went over the rules, so I won't repeat. Anywho, tell us a ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi im new here

    *pink_09~ Hello, there. I see you have been welcomed warmly. I hope you have loads of fun here!! For your question, that's a yes. You can always post your works, ...

    Jan 24, 2009


You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better.
— Anne Lamott