User avatar

Merry_Haven

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey dudes and dudettes!

    *Merana~ Hi, welcome to YWS. I hope you find this site to your liking. We have two major rules here, just in case you haven't checked out the rules yet... ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, what's up?

    *Suzy~ Hello. Welcome, welcome, welcome!! :D I hope you have loads of fun here and make lots of friends. Well, I have the same questions as everybody else. Types/genres of ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    *Eve~ (I'm just gonna call you Eve. Is that okay? Because it's a pretty name.) So when I got to the welcome forums, I saw your user name. And, I ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Classics and Philosophy thread

    Classics, huh? I've read a few and I'm planning to read more. One I did not like at all (I'm not going to say, hate ) was...Willa Cather's My Antonia. ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi...

    *wingsthatfly~ I just let you know, I'm really slow at getting to the welcome forums. Sorry about that. :wink: Anyway... Welcome!! And bunches of times. :D I hope you find ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: In a world far, far away...

    *Rose~ Just to let you know, I'm really slow at getting to the welcome forums. :wink: Sorry, about that. Anyway... Welcome! And welcome some more!! I hope this site will ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Rogue ~ Two

    * 200397 & Angel of Death ~ Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!! I really appreciate the criticism you gave me. When. I have time I will revise this chapter. ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Four Seasons

    * mikedb1492 ~ No, you didn't discourage me. I just need to think more of what I'm writing. Thanks, anyway. * Orchestrate ~ Thanks for all you said. Would you ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: -Inconcessus- Two

    *ashleylee~ Here are some comments when reading this chapter... * Victorian Home ~ You have no idea (maybe you do) how your descriptions about the house make me feel. They ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: ~Addicting Poison - chapter 1~

    *Night Mistress~ Here are some comments I have when reading this... * The Home ~ Okay, if this is her house, then she's been a vampire for 55 years? Or ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Four Seasons

    * Night Mistress ~ Wow. Thanks for saying this is interesting. That means a lot. I will use what you pointed out and also use SeraphTree's pointers. Pm ~ that's ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Four Seasons

    * SeraphTree ~ Wow. Thank you for the line by line critic. What you pointed out will really help. Yes, I guess I'm having a hard time with telling then ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Four Seasons

    ~I have never really written a fantasy novel before. So this is new to me. This is somewhat of a prologue to four short stories. Anyway, tell me what you ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: mayday parada

    *nightbladec~ Hey! Welcome to YWS. I hope you are most welcomed. Wait. Hold on. Do you mean...Mayday Parade? An A not the E. That band? The one that the lead ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    *attackedbyleaves~ Hahahaha!!! I just love your name. So hilarious. :lol: Anyway, welcome!! Isn't your avatar Hellogoodbye? Love the band! :D I have to say, my junior year (last year) was ...

    Jan 8, 2009


When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it.
— Grace Helbig