User avatar

Merry_Haven

  • Romantic Novels Re: Phased [1]

    *JC~ Hello. These are some comments and thoughts while reading One ... * Just a little side note ~ If this is in third person, then it's okay. I have ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello

    *Chelise~ Hello. Welcome to a writing site full of un -usual people. Hahahaha!!! ~ okay, it was a joke. You know, your name sounds very mythical. Very fantasy-ish. Wow, five ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    *cee~ Is you name Cece or Cecelia, by any chance? Just a thought. Hey! *waves* This is your second greeter welcome. Welcome!! ~ My font size doesn't seem to work, ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hihihi

    *Sam~ Hello. *waves* I hope you have a super-duper time here. :smt003 So when you paint, what do you use? My mom paints and she uses...oil pastels, pastels, water color, ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: About Me

    *Hannah~ Hey! *waves* How are you? Wait, that's not what you ask here. *dumb, Merry* Welcome. Welcome. Welcome!!! And bunches of times. I hope you have loads of fun here. ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings and Salutations

    *Lydia~ Just so you know, I'm finally getting to the welcome forums. (it's 7:53 pm here) Been busy all day. But I see everyone has welcomed you warmly. *pushes rules ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Afternoon

    *Black Halo~ Hello. *waves* I'm really slow at getting to the welcome forum today. (I've been busy all day) But, I see you have been welcomed very warmly! :D So ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Simple Mistake (Prologue) [edited]

    The only grammar pointer I found was... My boss glanced up from his computer. “Take to Jean, I think he handles all the keys.” I think you're trying to say, ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello!

    *Sara~ Hello. Welcome to the crazy site for young writers. I hope you have loads of fun here! :D We have two main rules here, that are to be followed... ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Prologue

    *Meep(:~ Here are some thoughts and comments when reading this prologue... * They're just kids after all ~ I have to say Meep, I smiled when I read this. And ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Let's Paint the Roses Red

    *ashleylee~ Here are my thoughts and comments when reading... * Bryce and nothing else ~ I noticed that you described Bryce a lot within this story. And I also noticed ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Beautifully Broken (revised)

    Hey everyone, so I got really inspired at night and wrote this. so here it is, for you to rip apart and critique as much as you want, no rude ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Parce que Je t'aime

    *Angel of Death~ These are are my thoughts and comments when reading this amazing story... * Your beginning Note ~ I don't think this was too sappy but filled with ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: um hi

    *Alyssa~ First off, I love your name. Even though I see it everywhere, I just like it. Anyway... Hello, welcome to the places of crazy writers. (okay, maybe some of ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello! I am introducing my self!

    *cchar~ Hello, welcome to us crazy peoples. (I know that's not a word) I hope you have loads of fun here! Oh my goodness! Who doesn't wanna love bookstores? B ...

    Jan 15, 2009


I think I have thankfully avoided being quoted.
— Lavvie