User avatar

Merry_Haven

  • Romantic Novels Re: My Guardian Angel................ Prologue

    *kiwiauthor_13~ Here are some comments & thoughts while reading: * Nothing ~ When you say that he means nothing to your MC, doesn't that sound a little rude? Was he ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forbidden Love

    Hey, Bri. I'm just going to point out the mistakes that didn't seem right here. Otherwise, everyone did an amazing job with everything else. The leaves quivered at the wind’s ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Gentleman's Club ~ Prologue

    * Hannah ~ Thank you for pointing out the grammar mistakes. I have just revised this. And yes, I do have a problem with over-expressive use of commas. Even my ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie!

    *jebbie830~ I shall call you, jebbie!! I don't like numbers with names. But it's totally up to you. ~ But, I love your name! Anyway, I'm really off topic, here... ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Here

    *asxz~ Hello. I see everyone has welcomed you already. Cool. Well... Welcome!! Scott Westerfeld, huh? For the library, for the last month's Teen Book Club we had to read his ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New in 'town'

    *ballerina13~ Hello. Just to let you know, I'm really slow at getting to the welcome forums. But! I'm here to greet you. Welcome!! By the way, do you love ballet? ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey im new :D

    *Kayleigh~ Hello. Just to let you know, I'm really slow at getting to the welcome forums. But! I'm here, to greet you. Welcome! I know who .:Echelon: is. Doesn't she ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Gentleman's Club ~ Prologue

    *Night Mistress~ Thank you. Thank you. Thank you! For the review! It means a lot. Yeah, I spent over an hour writing very detaily. With the name, I wanted to ...

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Gentleman's Club ~ Prologue

    Hello, everyone! For all that has read Sophia's Suitors, I thank you. But I have come back from several months without revising and started a brand new piece. I am ...

    Jan 20, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Crespuscola e Morte Chapter 1

    *Angel of Death~ Here are my thoughts and comments while reading... * Just a little side note ~ Oh, man. A writer's break down? That must be terrible, Angel. When ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: nvm 2

    *XxBrokenVainxX~ Here are some comments and thoughts while reading... * My first thought ~ While reading it seemed a little cliche. The whole girl liking best guy friend. I've read ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Like a Bullet to the Brain - One

    *ashleylee~ Here are some thoughts and comments while reading... * Just a little side note ~ You know, I'm always up to your new stories. And I do enjoy them, ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 1

    Ah well, I already another surprise in store, might as well spill the beans. There's something missing in this sentence. Try,... Ah well, I already have... , the word have ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!/Tag./Ni hao!/Bonjour./Um, hey. :]

    *Rhesus~ Hello. Welcome to the crazy site for young writers. :smt003 ~ Yes, we are crazy at times. So you say you write historical fiction. Me, too!! Which time period ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: "There was no possibility of taking a walk that day.&qu

    *Hannah~ Hello. I see you have been welcomed warmly. :D Well, I've came here to welcome you too. Welcome. Welcome. Welcome!!! A bunches of times. I hope you have a ...

    Jan 19, 2009


I think Amelia Earhart wants you to get some ice cream.
— SilverNight