User avatar

Merry_Haven

  • Romantic Novels Re: Poison Love - Chapter 2

    Hi it's Merry again. I read ch.2 and it was like "Whoa...I had a really good feeling" reading this. Okay when she talked about her sisters, is Adelicia one of ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poison Love - chapter 1

    Whoa there. That was...strangely good. I liked it and somehow it made me feel like I was actually there at the party and house. When I read this I noticed ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    ashleylee, Thanks again for looking at it! I'll try my best at revising it again for the fourth time. Maybe this time it could be better. Well off to writing... ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Secrets of the Heart - Chapter One

    lucyy, Since I'm new at the whole reviewing thing I'll try my best at doing it. First of all the character description was a whole lot better than mine! :) ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Fallen Sorrows-Chapter 1

    ~Hey, back again, with the first chapter. Enjoy.~ Present The scent of the wild flowers and the salty air coming from the beach felt absolutely wonderful. I could feel the ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    alwaysawriter, Thanks I'll fix it right now. -Merry

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Vera

    ~This poem goes with my saga "The Four Seasons." It's for the Eldwin daughters. Enjoy!~ For it is a burning nightmare to gain a kiss of the immortal, For it ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    ~I'm deleting this story because I have no wish to continue with it~

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Secrets of the Heart - Prologue

    Oh my god! I feel like crying! This preface gave me an idea what would happen next. I would like to know what she did wrong for her true love ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Flower of Hope: Prologue

    Wow. I really like it but I couldn't get the second part about the boy. What was it supposed to mean, I guess this is the prologue anyway. Otherwise the ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poison Love

    Night Mistress- First of all it was a great prolouge that made me want more. Now who's speaking and who's eyes are we seeing it through? What emotions are shown ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New here

    Hi everyone! I just joined this writing community and I hope it'll be lots of fun. I can't wait to read some of your work and hopefully get reviews on ...

    Jul 25, 2008


Prometheus, thief of light, giver of light, bound by the gods, must have been a book.
— Mark Z. Danielewski, House of Leaves