User avatar

Merry_Haven

  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 6

    Ashley, the first thing I thought was the Beatles as I read this. Very cute touch to the story. Through out reading this chapter, I felt like Sophia was becoming ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 5

    Like I said before, "whoa, that was really good." And I really do mean it. "Blood mate" and "Uniter", stands perfectly where it is. You don't need to change it ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 4

    Whoa, did that just happen? Did Sophia just do that? What's going on with her? Ashley, I have so many questions. When I started to read chapter 4, I noticed ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    ~I'm deleting this story because I have no wish to continue with it~

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 3

    Well, I hope Sophia can handle school without having the gang there. I thought I liked Nora but now my mind has changed. I still can't decided if I like ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 2

    Whoa, that just gave me shivers down my spine when I read the last part. Ashley, you have knack for writing spectacular {weird word} vampire stories. When Sophia remembered her ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    Dr. Jamie Bondage, Thanks for the criticism and you don't sound critical. I just need the criticism to help me improve. So thanks again and I'm going to edit it ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    ~I'm deleting this story because I have no wish to continue with it~

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 1

    I'm breathless. Absolutly breathless. It was that good Ashleylee. I just read a few of your reviews and I'm so sorry what Veracelle mentioned to you. That guy/girl has no ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Prologue

    Hey ashleylee it's me, Merry. I've read your prologue and it's time to review! Just like Night Mistress said I don't think I could write like that even if i ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    Hey everyone! Just wanna tell you guys a little about Fallen Sorrows. Through out her story {Riley and Lily will have their own too} Eve remembers times when she went ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    ~I'm deleting this story because I have no wish to continue with it~

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Flower of Hope: Chapter 1 (fix)

    I found this chapter weird to understand because it went back and forth between Lilly, the boy, and both of them. But it was good and learning what each character ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Valen

    ~I will post up the first story of My four seasons saga when I finish some of my fallen stories first. Enjoy~ For our hearts are as cold as ice ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poison Love - chapter 3

    I'm back and ready to ask questions and review. ^_^ The council? What's the council for this story? Or do I have to read more to find out? A mate? ...

    Jul 27, 2008


Very well; I hear; I admit, but I have a voice too, and for good or evil mine is the speech that cannot be silenced.
— Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness