User avatar

Merry_Haven

  • Welcome Mat Re: :)

    summersmilesxoxo- Everyone says 'Welcome' but I'm gonna say that anyway. Welcome!! Is there a name that I can call you? Maybe 'summer'? Anyway I hope you enjoy this site and ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Um...hi!

    Emily- Welcome!! I do hope you'll enjoy this site as much as I have. You'll have so much fun writing away and meeting new people. I like to read some ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Waiting for you

    Alarainya- I thought this piece was really great! Is there going to be more knowing that this is the prolouge. I have to she dying or maybe sleeping? Names would ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Titleless Story (1)

    Lucyy- It is short, as I noticed and it's brief also. Names could help but it's just the prologue. The phrases to describes the man was great and description could ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Secrets of the Heart - Chapter Two

    Whoa. That was long, but I enjoyed it. :wink: Okay, for me...Ollie seems like a girls name. Yet it makes this story different for a boy's name. Which is a ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Vampires Kiss (Chapter 1)

    Titch123- Okay, here I go with the reviews. :D First of all the beginning on the "present" scenario was great. You might wanna add a little more in also. It ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Fallen Sorrows-Chapter 1

    lucy- wow, thanks for reading what I have so far. It means a lot. I'll see if I can download the file you sent me. -Merry

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Bittersweet Tragedy-Preface

    Hey guys. Thanks for the helpful criticism, it helped a lot. I actually rewrote and revised the preface. So you can read it if you want to. So thanks again ...

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Bittersweet Tragedy-Preface

    ~This is edited.~ For me, everything looked like a Winter Wonderland. Through my emerald colored eyes I saw the tall, green trees that were filled from top to bottom with ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    Pattycakes, Wow. Thanks, I kind of needed that review. I think. And no, I want and need the harsh criticism. 1. Because this story is a dramatic one, it's hard ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Whisper in the Wind (4 of 4)

    One word. Breathless. That's how I felt when I read this entire story. I was breathless in the beginning and still am. Thanks Ashley. For letting me feel that way ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Whisper in the Wind (3 of 4)

    Ashley, why do you write stories{that I've read}, that make me think and somehow makes me cry? This "A Whisper in the Wind" story makes me want to cry. I ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Whisper in the Wind (2 of 4)

    Wow. I feel like crying. *sobbing*. Did Adam die of a car accident? Like a hit-and-run? Because I couldn't figure it out when I read this part. Otherwise, I'll just ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Whisper in the Wind (1 of 4)

    Boys Like Girls? Such a great band. Makes me wanna go listen to that song... Anyway this was short but I guess it's because it's a short story. The story ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    ~I'm deleting this story because I have no wish to continue with it~

    Jul 31, 2008


There is a difference between being poor and being broke: broke is temporary; poor is eternal.
— Robert Kiyosaki