User avatar

Merry_Haven

  • Romantic Novels Re: A Stupid Plan

    *LilyJamey~ (love the name, by the way) Here are my thoughts & comments while reading this. * Book to Book ~ I couldn't really tell what was happening in the ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: So Wrong But So Right Chapter 2

    *psouth~ Here are my thoughts and comments while reading this second chapter. * A girl's mind ~ Do you have any sisters or have any chicks around you? Because the ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New in town.

    *Dustin~ Hello. How are you? I'm sure you'll have tons of replies to this thread of yours! :D Be happy!! And I hope you'll have loads of fun here. So ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! I'm new :)

    *OfferingUpMyOwnConfusion~ Hello, there. How are you doing? I like to say, welcome to the crazies and normal site for young writers. I hope you have a wonderful time here! Hannah ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love Stories; Prologue

    *Aubree~ Here are some thought & comments while reading. *Show & Tell ~ Remember going to kindergarten and doing show and tell? Where you would show and describe your stuff. ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Murder at Hampton's ~ Five

    Hello, everyone! I need all the help I can get in every pointer. Thanks. And enjoy, reading! On to the chapter... After we said goodbye, I crossed the hallway and ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: So Wrong But So Right

    *psouth~ Hello, there. Here are the thoughts & comments while reading this piece. * Dear Diary ~ I can picture Emma having and writing in a diary. Hence for being ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Gentleman's Club ~ Prologue

    * Angel of Death ~ All is fixed. Thank you for taking your time to read this prologue. It means a lot. Thanks again! *Merry

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Murder at Hampton's ~ Four

    Well. Well. Everyone. It's been ages since I sent anything in for this story. Sorry, if it's been so long. I checked the dates for this story and I'm going ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: My Guardian Angel.... Chapter One- Witness

    *kiwiauthor_13~ Hello, kiwi. (do you like kiwi's by any chance?) I like to share my thoughts with you about this chapter one. Usually I have problems with telling when reading ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forbidden Love

    *Night Mistress~ Here are some comments and thoughts with this revision of yours! * The very beginning ~ Wow. Night Mistress, this was an amazing rewrite. I just love the ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hellooooo

    *Readoholic~ Hello. I see you have been welcomed warmly. Cool. Cool. Australia? How is it down there? Still hot? (that was a joke) (okay, my jokes suck. Majorly) Yeah, I'm ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiiiiiiii. =]

    *Rach~ Oh my goodness! I seriously can't get enough of your avi. I can watch it everyday. It's so hypnotizing. Anyway, I see you have been welcomed warmly. Cool. Cool. ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New on here

    *Madison~ Hello. Welcome to the site of crazy young writers. :lol: I hope you have loads of fun here. When you said someone had critiqued your writing, was that from ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Gentleman's Club ~ Prologue

    * lhighton ~ Hello, to you too! Actually I'm changing Sophia's Suitors to this one completely around. Only minor things will be the same. I just wanted something new. Wow, ...

    Jan 22, 2009


It’s not unorthodox, I thought it was beautiful.
— Jimi Hendrix