User avatar

Merry_Haven

  • Romantic Novels Re: Strawberry Kisses #2

    Ashley- Whoa. That was an amazing part two. Are you planing to write more? I don't wanna sound greedy, but it was that good and I like to read more. ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    To everyone: I am no longer writing or editing this piece. Please check out my other works. Thank you.

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    Lucyy & booklover - Thanks for the helpful reviews. I actually revised and edited this chapter into two parts. So thanks, again. -Merry

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    To everyone: I am no longer writing or editing this piece. Please check out my other works. Thank you.

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Thought Scramble

    Mal- The first part, sounds like the person is a loner and doesn't like to be bothered. Oh, and definitely not a girly girl. Like... -I hate red roses and ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Titleless Story (2)

    Lucyy- First off...his name's Jared. Hehe. Like 30 seconds to Mars Jared...Leto. Anyway, let me start. you know that I don't do what you do when reviewing. I do my ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Quick Hello

    Mallory- Welcome!! Don't worry, I have tons of half-filled notebooks also. They're all splattered all over my floor, such a mess. Great, someone who also loves the classics. I love ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Strawberry Kisses #1

    Ashley- First of all, Lana has AIDS?! But how? Okay, I have to ask...what time period is this? It seems like it's in the '50s. But that's just me. I ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Vampires Kiss (Chapter 3)

    The note in the beginning was so romantic. I just loved it. I thought this chapter went a little to fast. Shouldn't Lucas tell Comfort what he was later in ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Vampires Kiss (chapter 2)

    Whoa. I gotta read more to this. There's nothing much I can say besides there were a few times where you forgot periods. Other words...AMAZING!!! I thought the light bulb ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    To everyone: I am no longer writing or editing this piece. Please check out my other works. Thank you.

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    Lucyy- thanks for the review! It helped and I'm going to edit it when I finish the next piece. -Merry

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    To everyone: I am no longer writing or editing this piece. Please check out my other works. Thank you.

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    ~I'm deleting this story because I have no wish to continue with it~

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: No title yet haha :)

    Summer- I'm gonna call you that 'cause I don't know your name. :lol: Anyway, I read this and it seemed a little to fast for me. The characters seemed to ...

    Aug 10, 2008


the heart is the best part
— soundofmind