User avatar

Merry_Haven

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Shush Be Death I

    ShushBeDeath- I read your short story and I'm off to review... :wink: You had a lot of referring to the past. Which helped me understand about Anna and the grandma. ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Teenage Love

    Writingdreams159- When I first read this I noticed that it was long. Very long. But then I also noticed that you placed 3-4 chapters in one thread. Try to put ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: her rose colored lips

    clueless- This doesn't seem like a chapter 1, more like a prologue or preface. If this is part of a story then give more detail on Jeremy, Derek and Caitlyn. ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone.

    ShushBeDeath- Shall I call you that or something else? :wink: Anyway, welcome to YWS! So you write about fantasy, sci-fi, and everyday life. How cool! I should like to read ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 12

    Ashley- This was a long chapter but it gave me more insight on the character's thoughts and feelings. When I read about Rebecca in this chapter, I thought of Victoria ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 11

    Ashley- Okay, this story is totally grabbing me in. Not like it hasn't before, it's just that it's gotten intense now. The coven situation is sad, and I liked Phillip ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 10

    Ashley- I can't say I like the relationship between Issac and Sophia or not. I felt like this chapter went a little too fast for the relationship. So when I ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 9

    Ashley- Dude, Issac must have a thing for Sophia if he gripped her too tightly. But I think I already knew that. :wink: When I read this I was like: ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 8

    Ashley- I can't believe that Sophia got 'solitary confinement' in her room for the weekend. Yet there was a purpose behind that. But seriously why?! Is Sophia ever going to ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 7

    Ashley- Wow. The detail for this chapter and any other chapter for this story is so unexplainable. I can't really find a word for it, besides amazing. The detail on ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm a new member.

    Imaginative- First off, I'm gonna call you that. 'Cause I'm sure you're imaginative when it comes to your work. :D Oh, so you're a Twilight fan? And a Harry Potter ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Vampires Kiss (Chapter 3 Revised)

    Titch123 - One thing I noticed when reading the revised part was that it was longer. that was great, and it gave me more information about the story. After the ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    To everyone: I am no longer writing or editing this piece. Please check out my other works. Thank you.

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    Ashley- I actually wrote this yesterday, so it might be choppy. And yes, I noticed that I was telling things not showing them. So I'm gonna fix the chapters right ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    Ashley- Sorry that you had to do the correcting thing again. I thought it'll be easier for me to break it up in two parts. Anyway, thanks. Sometime today, I'll ...

    Aug 20, 2008


The emperor is rich, but he can't buy another day.
— Chinese Proverb