User avatar

Merry_Haven

  • Romantic Novels Re: Who Would've Thought? 2

    salsashanno- Wow. I really like this story. I definitely got to read more. I didn't see much that could of been fixed. Otherwise I'm off to part three... -Merry

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Who Would've Thought? 1

    salsashanno- When I saw that you had St. Patricks Day, I freaked. I just love that holiday. All that green. *smiles* The title: Who Would've Thought? didn't make sense, but ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Bickazer- Welcome to YWS! You're right, this is a highly active site. Don't worry, for me at least, I haven't actually started something then finish it. But when I came ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Ten

    Ashley- Oh my god! Are you going to write more to this? It was so good and gripping. I'm breathless. It was so breathtaking. I just love this story. I ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Six

    Ashley- I am proud of you. You're punctuation was done very well. When I read about Caradoc, he seemed like a god, like Isadora mentioned. Sorry, if I can't think ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Five

    Ashley- Oh, I like, I like this. It was getting very intense between Isadora and Lucretius. And of course, Nicandro comes to the rescue. And I'm starting to wonder about ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poison Love Chapter 4

    Ha! You totally made me laugh when I saw what she was reading. How hilarious. Twilight, of all books. *rolls eyes* To the point, yes it was short{maybe too short ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Four

    Ashley- Wow, very intense relationship between Isadora and Nicandro at the end. I like it! I definitely should read more...which I'll do right now. Thanks for posting this story up. ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Three

    Ashley- I noticed I had to reread the last four paragraphs because I couldn't figure out what was going on with Nicandro. This was short, but I enjoyed it a ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Two

    Ashley- Nothing much I can say. Besides what the others noticed. Um, is Isadora going to do something for the poverty stricken? Like in the next few chapters? That's all ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter One

    Ashley- Sorry I've hadn't the time to read this, but I regret I hadn't read it sooner. Because this first chapter had definitely gotten me hooked by the first paragraph. ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: One Last Memory

    Ashley- That was so sad! And yet so good. The way you describe the scenery, especially the fall leaves, is just amazing. I felt sorry for Tony that Darci cheated ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Moonlight Romance

    Lurlene_Mcdaniel_Rox- I kept my eyes focused on the computer screen because this story was intense. It was well written, but I felt like the ending was rushed. Just a little. ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Lost Lover Prologue

    booklover- Hehe. Mary. {my own name.} :lol: Anyway, how did her mother find her in the first place? And how is Trey awful? And why did Mary run away? I ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Beyond the Heart

    crazy_lil_blondie- Wow, that was really good. Almost made me cry. :cry: I would say give more descriptions on the scenery, and thoughts of Lizzie, but that was all ready pointed ...

    Aug 22, 2008


i love writing and i have absolutely no idea what i'm doing
— Corvid