User avatar

Merry_Haven

  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 13

    Ashley- Wow, that last part was really sad. It's like their friendship was ending and they'll never see each other again. As always your amazing at thoughts and emotions. Seeping ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Sophia's Suitors-Chapter 4 Part 2

    Night Mistress- I am so sorry if this is being confusing for you. I'll try not to rush it and yes, it'll become more clearer as it progresses. Thank You ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Sophia's Suitors-Chapter 4 Part 2

    ~Choppy but enjoy.~ In the year of 1805, the Theatre Royal was built and ready for production. Fifteen years later, the Theatre still thrives in the business of art. On ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    To everyone: I am no longer writing or editing this piece. Please check out my other works. Thank you.

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Vampire Romance

    Certainly Love- Yeah, who is Amber Harrison? The 1789 thing is great. I just love historical stories and with a tad bit of vampires. So where's the glittering masquerade ball, ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Brand-spankin'-New

    Tab- Oh, A Bloodied Rose. I could just tell it was a vamp story, without reading the next sentence. Frozen gummy bears? Are those really good? I should try it ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi :)

    Hilary- Welcome to YWS!! I hope you are most welcome. Make sure you check out the Help and Support tab up on the top. It's Rules, FAQ, and much more. ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    Ashley- Thanks! I'm actually writing the fourth chapter right now. {plus listening to DJ Tiesto!} The whole James thing you'll have to see when the next chapters come up... :P ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Dreaming of You... The Prelude

    Hopeful_Youth- Wow. I really like this prelude. It was short but it gave total description of this perfect boy. Um, what's the girls name? We know Patricia is her mom's ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    To everyone: I am no longer writing or editing this piece. Please check out my other works. Thank you.

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    To everyone: I am no longer writing or editing this piece. Please check out my other works. Thank you.

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Strawberry Kisses #3

    Whoa. That was really good. I just loved how you were abrupt at the last sentence. That Charlie Boon was there. Greg seems nice but I definitely like Jojo. Jojo ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Blue Oranges rock.

    Blue-Orange- Hey, welcome! *waves back* {even thought everyone else said that. :wink:} but hey it's from me... Sorry about the authorization email. It must of been a pain to start ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Who Would've Thought? 4

    salsashanno- Wow. This is just amazing! I love it. I had to reread one part, involving cats. The teacher wants to eat CATS!? That's just creepy. But totally made me ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Who Would've Thought? 3

    salsashanno- You know, I'm starting to really like this. The IM thing was a cute touch. Oh, and are you planning to write about how the met when they were ...

    Aug 23, 2008


You know what the big problem is in telling fantasy and reality apart? They're both ridiculous.
— The 12th Doctor