User avatar

Merry_Haven

  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: A Dreamer's Eyes - Ch. 1

    Ashley- So first of all, what happened to their mom? Did she die or how did she die? But I must read on... I was never for ancient Indian stories ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untouched Ch 5

    jasmine- Oh my god! I loved it. This is my most favorite chapter yet! This was so good. I'm breathless. Okay, at the end confused me. So like Jasper didn't ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untouched Ch 4

    jasmine- I am totally loving Jasper! He is so romantic when he was with Genna in that room. Man, he's so dreamy. So what's with Genna and the seizure? And ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untouched Ch 3

    jasmine- Oh my god! Oh my god! Is she really going into the room? She has to and meet Jasper again. Dude, I really wanted to know about him. Like ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untouched Ch. 2

    jasmine- So what happened to Genna's dream 'boy'? I really wanted to know more about him and well, the dream. But I guess I'll have to read on. I thought ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untouched Ch 1

    jasmine12- Or can I just call you jasmine? Anyway, I've never really checked out the "other" fiction tab and now I totally regret it. Your Untouched ch. 1 is the ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new...hello

    schmeega- Welcome to the family!! I hope you are most welcomed here. So what do you like to write? What genre? What are your interests? Singing? Painting? stuff like that... ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Rogue-Preface

    ~Hey, everyone. This is my new historical story. Enjoy!~ Winter, 1806 A clear water droplet trickled down the window panel. The faster it came down to the windowsill, the other ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Prepared for the Best

    catherinet- Okay, that was kind of odd. Um, where's the plot? You're missing a few quotation marks and there's little description about her sister, mom, Danny and herself. What are ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello all

    funnibunni13- Or can I just call you bunni? 'Cause I think that's cuter. :D Everyone else said hi, but now it's my turn. Hey. Hi. What's up? There I did ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: new

    StarDuster- Hi! Welcome to the YWS family. I hope you are most welcomed here. :D Anyway, make sure you check out the Help and Support tab up at the top. ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiiiiii

    germangrlzrule- So what type of romantic/drama stories do you write? Like mystery, paranormal, contemporary, etc. Anyway, you lived in Germany? How cool! I used to take German in h.s. and ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    sings from books- Like I said before, I'm glad you joined. Writer's Window was fun but everything was screened. Which I totally hated. Make sure you check out the Help ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm new

    Steph- Welcome! I hope this site is welcoming to you. You'll have lots of fun and make new friends. Make sure you check the help and support tab up on ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Eleven

    Ashley- NO!!!!!!!!!!! Amycus can't be dead. But don't tell me. I want to read on... Of all her letters, I like Timandra's the most. She's so funny! Isadora's fantasy about ...

    Aug 26, 2008


Nothing is impossible, for the word itself says, 'I'm possible!'
— Audrey Hepburn