User avatar

Merry_Haven

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Miss You

    girlwithquestions - Wow, that was really touching. And I'm glad you added the part of the past. To get to know a little more of Lena and her family. The ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untouched Ch 6

    jasmine - Whoa, wait a minute there. Damien's a vampire? I would have never guessed. Yet, I read on... So Damien no Nigel was really there at the accident? That's ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Woah. A writer's forum.

    Salliewalker- Cute name. I like it. I'm glad you became interested in YWS. And I hope this place is very welcoming to you. Oh, and welcome! I would like to ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lonely Hearts-Part 2

    ~I'm having a hard time writing the length of the sentences. So if you could help me, that would be greatly appreciated. Enjoy!~~Edited~~ Morning The sun is bright as it ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone!

    Portable_Jukebox - It's great to meet you! And Welcome back. So what do you like to write? Poetry or fiction? Or maybe non-fiction. And what genre? Anyway, off I go... ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Sophia's Suitors-Chapter 4 Part 2

    jasmine12 - Seriously, why do your reviews always make me crack up? *cracks up laughing* Don't worry I'll post the next part up when I finish it and when I'm ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    jasmine12 - When I get the chance I'll fix it. {before school comes :evil: } and, of course I'll take your pointers and everyone else's and use it. Again, thanks! ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    jasmine12 - haha! You're review totally made me laugh! I'll work on the conversations between Sophia and Issac. When I finally get the chance today. :? Otherwise, thanks again. -Merry

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Rogue-Preface

    Bickazer - Thanks for the helpful review. When I get the chance today, I'll revise it. And no, this wasn't a inconvenience for me. I need all the help I ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    jasmine12 - I've read books with the characters saying their names, in each sentence. But those were the classics. No, I'm not going to ignore your comments. Your comments help ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    jasmine12 - Okay, thanks for the James' thing. I had no idea I was telling and not showing. I'll definitely change that, when I get the chance. Don't worry, I ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    jasmine12 - I didn't know that for the outfit. I'll have to change that for the story. So thanks for info. But this is the 18th hundreds. Otherwise, thanks for ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lonely Hearts-Part 1

    girlwithquestions - Thanks for reading. It means a lot to me. For the format, I'll work on it when I get the chance. Otherwise, thanks for checking it out. -Merry

    Aug 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lonely Hearts-Part 1

    ~Revised. Tell me if it needs to be shorter or longer phrases. Knowing this is a free verse. Otherwise negative reviews are welcomed. Enjoy.~ Sweet Sixteen Sweet Sixteen. Is that ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lonely Hearts-A Preface

    ~Okay, so I had no idea if YWS published free verse stories and so I had to ask. If "other" fiction doesn't apply to this, then tell me and I'll ...

    Aug 30, 2008


If you wanna get in the quote generator, don't try to. Just be you and you'll say something quote worthy eventually.
— MrytleJinn