User avatar

Merry_Haven

  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Sophia's Suitors-Chapter 5 Part 1

    ~This is revised and well, enjoy!~ Love poetry, the very essence of marriage within a single letter. Those romantic words form into the thoughts of proposal. The elderly doorman came ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Er.. hello there!

    Emily - Welcome! And don't be shy. Come out of the corner and into the spotlight. Don't worry I was shy too when I started on YWS. Ewww, school. Goodness, ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Bittersweet Tragedy-Preface

    jasmine - This was quite a while ago when I wrote this. I know. I really suck at the commas after the name thing. It drives me crazy when I ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Untouched Ch 7

    jasmine - And then I question...how the heck can Genna kiss Jasper if he's a ghost? But then he's human at night. How utterly strange? {sorry, if I seem rude. ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Trapped by Fate Ch 3 part

    jasmine - Okay, I saw a grammar mistake but I don't know how to use the quote thing. You're gonna have to show me. Anyway, I thought it was a ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lonely Hearts-Part 3

    ~Part 3 might sound a little weird, but tell me what you think. Oh, and Enjoy!~~Edited.~~ Aunt Eliza She is my aunt who has taken me in for now. She's ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: trapped by fate ch 3 part 1

    jasmine - Hey, so I read up to this chapter and there's nothing left. Like no more. What is wrong with you?! You have to post more to this! Okay, ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I've just arrived

    leahhh - First off you remind me of Amy Adams. {the Enchanted girl} I'm also a senior this year but will graduate in June. Sadly. :cry: Make sure you check ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm New and SHY!

    shadowed_mist - Cool name. I like it. 8) I see that you write romance. Which I totally love. And it would be so cool to read your work! For me, ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 14

    Ashley - I seriously enjoyed e-v-e-r-y word of this. It was that good. And I'm totally serious. You seriously have to write more to this. I need more of this. ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Strawberry Kisses #4

    Ashley - No way, that did not just happen. God, I'm liking this more and more. You totally have to write part 5. I really want to know what's going ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: A Dreamer's Eyes - Ch. 2

    Ashley - So that's what happened to the mom. She what...drowned? Well, that's what I could make out when reading this. If Lokesh doesn't want to be a warrior. Then ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Trapped by Fate

    jasmine - This does seem like a twilight thing but only with the William thing. Other than that, it has nothing to do with that book. I see that the ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: From the Outside Part One (maybe)

    Mally - Um, what's going on with the girls and that guy? You could break up the paragraphs, so it's easier to read. But it's totally up to you. For ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tag

    In_the_Moonlight - This was short and quick, but easy to understand. Knowing this is a short story, you could give little descriptions of Heather, Jamie, and Trevor. What do they ...

    Aug 31, 2008


The blood jet is poetry and there is no stopping it.
— Sylvia Plath