User avatar

Merry_Haven

  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Rogue-Preface

    Bickazer - I took your pointers into consideration and edited the best I could do. So thank you for all your criticism, it helped a lot. Ashley - Thanks for ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie :D

    Jessica- Hey. Hi. Ho-there!! Welcome to the family, Jessica. I hope you are most welcomed here. Google. They just have everything, don't they? :P Oh my goodness! You have that ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Willow Nightshade prologue

    Jasmine- First off my Internet just cut off on me, so I'm back here reviewing again. Anyway, was Willow in a coma? Because I couldn't really tell what was wrong ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Obviously new & I've got a few questions

    Welcome, Ella! I'll try my best to answer your questions. 1) For the review, it's like helpful tips here and there. Constructive criticism that can help the writer become better. ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Untouched Ch 8

    Jasmine - I couldn’t wrap my head around the idea that I would be more excited to see Peter than Jasper. It just didn’t make any sense. I thought Genna ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Member

    DwahnePipe - Hey, welcome to the YWS family!! I hope you are most welcomed here. :D So about your very basic outline of life... *what do you like writing? Poetry? ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bitter Sweet- Chapter Six

    Holly - Um, Holly? Where's chapter seven? You CAN'T just leave me in the dust like this. I want more. I need more. You have me hooked. Anyway, I can't ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bitter Sweet- Chapter Five

    Holly - Dude, that last part was just great. Loved it! The cheesiness of Wiley was hilarious! That totally made me crack up laughing. And there is absolutely NO way ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bitter Sweet- Chapter Four

    Holly - This chapter seemed a little odd to me. Maybe because it was too short, but it was cute for Mae's birthday. I want to know what's going on ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bitter Sweet- Chapter Three

    Holly - Sorry if i didn't review that last chapter, I was to busy immersed in this story. There were only two things that stood out to me. 1) This ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bitter Sweet- Prologue and Chapter One

    Holly - Like I said in our messages, I promised I'd read this. Because you gave a very descriptive summary. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ The Prologue confused me ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New new new

    Chelsea - Welcome! Welcome! and Welcome, again. Anyway, welcome to the YWS family. Doesn't everyone like Harry Potter? I've read all the books and seen all the movies besides the ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Smoke Follows Beauty- Part Three

    Bittersweet - Dude, I'm totally lovin' your name. It's so...ugh!! I can't even find a word for it. Sorry, off topic. Anyway, I liked these short stories that were connected ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm new

    Sarah - Hey, welcome! I hope YWS is very welcoming to you. So you write short stories? Cool. And a novel? I like to check that out...someday. What's it called? ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Sophia's Suitors-Chapter 5 Part 1

    Night Mistress - I am so sorry. :cry: I had posted this last night and forgot to pm everyone. 'Cause I was so tired and sleepy. I will definitely pm ...

    Sep 4, 2008


It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them.
— Mark Twain