User avatar

Merry_Haven

  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyhey!

    juxtapose - Hey. Hi. Ho there! Welcome to the YWS family!! I hope you are most welcomed. Make sure you check out the Rules and Support tab up at the ...

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Sophia's Suitors-Chapter 6 Part 1

    ~Hey everyone! I'm here posting part 1 to chapter 6. Hope you all enjoy. :D ~~~edited.~~~ Friday morning trickled around as everyone in the Ashworth household was up and about ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey kids.

    Jade I'm just gonna call you that. :wink: 'Cause I like your name. Any hu...hey. Hi. Ho there! Welcome. Welcome. And welcome again! I think everyone here loves to write. ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Sophia's Suitors-Chapter 5 Part 2

    CastlesInTheSky - Hey, thanks! For the review, of course. I just edited this chapter, so it makes more sense. Don't worry, I'm definitely gonna keep on going with this. Night ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Watching Windows - Chapter 15

    Oh, that was so cool. “Look. So you have a new friend. That’s great, that really is. But I don’t think you should depend on someone to feel good about ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Watching Windows - Chapter 14

    Awww. How cute. I'm glad there's someone in Amelia's she confide or have fun with. And Ruby is just that special person in her life. "CastlesInTheSky"]Hey :D Here I am ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Watching Windows - Chapter 13

    Sarah - I was so immersed in this captivating story, that I forgot to review the past chapters. Sorry, about that. Then I noticed everyone else did all the grammar ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Broken - 3

    Sarah - Wow. That's all I can say. It was strangely captivating. I've all up to this chapter and where's part 4? You have to write the next part. Don't ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: new kid on the block

    Anaïs - Hey. Hi. Ho there. Welcome to the YWS family. I hope you are most welcomed. What's it like in Manhattan? Is there a lot of cabs? A lot ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Sophia's Suitors-Chapter 5 Part 2

    ~Hey, everyone. I'm sorry it took me so long to write this. It seems that I lost all my motivation. :cry: But I'm back and ready with part 2. Enjoy! ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Titleless Story (3)

    lucyy - Welcome back!! But I must review... Everyone else got the grammar mistakes, so there's not much I can do for that. But I do have questions. If this ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forever chp. 3

    Here's my review. I didn't know where it was ciming from. Coming. Instead of ciming. I started running, I couldn't find the road. I think your missing a but between ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: im new!!

    sudz- Hey, welcome!! What's it like in India? Is it really amazing what they all say? I saw that you like Jane Austen. She is so AMAZING!!! Which of her ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Loss

    Jasmine- I am seriously gonna cry any minute. :cry: Maybe right now. This was so heartwarming and touching. It speaks the truth. I mean, I've been in those situations back ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Rogue-Preface

    Bickazer - Thank you so much for reviewing again! I'll definitely have to take those pointers and use them. This takes place in the early 1800s. I'm going to make ...

    Sep 6, 2008


If all pulled in one direction, the world would keel over.
— Yiddish proverb